2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive said it before too many players in that team who know they wont be here in 6-18 months time so put in half arsed performances unless its at GP where they can't get away with it with our baying fans.

Delph - no interest since leaving City
Schneiderlin - knows he's gone soon
Gylfi - knows 442 doesnt suit him
Iwobi - utterly garbage
Kean - utterly garbage
Sidibe - seems in his own world
DCL - not good enough to start if we want Europe
Pickford - heads up his backside atm

Just too many players who are not chomping at the bit.

We'll slip up against Utd next week but then probably beat Chelsea when hopes of Europe have gone as they dont care.

kenny was lucky to be regarded as average on the many times he was given a go at Everton. One season in Germany and all of a sudden he’s a world beater. Chances are he’s still one dimensional and slow.
He's not though. And if we had a half decent RB in the team right now there's be a logic to your rejection of Kenny.

I think people on here have taken up a negative postion on Kenny and they dont want to be shown how wrong they are.

@MarcelsGoat

He's not though. And if we had a half decent RB in the team right now there's be a logic to your rejection of Kenny.

I think people on here have taken up a negative postion on Kenny and they dont want to be shown how wrong they are.

@MarcelsGoat

I pray that im wrong about Kenny, Gordon, Simms and anybody not named Lewis Gibson in our youth set up, but im pretty confident im not.

Somehow he has managed to improve the team with so much deadwood! I am actually looking forward to next season (hope I am not tempting fate!)

I pray that im wrong about Kenny, Gordon, Simms and anybody not named Lewis Gibson in our youth set up, but im pretty confident im not.
‘Sake mate keep up, Kenny, Gordon,Simms are out , replaced by new hero’s John, Dobbin , Cannon and Jarrad Branthwaite is the new Gibson. I know, it’s tough on them , but these kids need to be thrown on the scrapheap before they’re 20 so they can find a decent apprenticeship in the new economy . Tis the way of the world.

Arsenal had about 24 hours preparation to play that game. I doubt they even trained.

It was pitiful to take nothing from that game.

Never mind a top team, Wolves would have hounded and then passed that lot off the pitch and run out handy winners.

This lot are utter cowards who fail time and time (and time and time) again to stay focussed and play with confidence.
Wolves would have won about 4-0 there today

Wolves are much better team, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.