2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garth Crooks has just written him off - that coming from that waste of space means DCL has a good future with us......
He metioned a conversion rate of 1 in 5 isn't good enough,which even though it's Crooks is hard to argue with.Although DCL does have time on his side.

he * could * have scored...

So unless he aguero he’s not worth having.
If he was aguero he would left for another club already.
You dont have to be Aguero to be a predator and have the smell og goals in your nostrils. This lad laughs when he misses sitters. That's the wrong attitude. I want our forwards to be killers.

I don't think that's true. He admitted in his instagram post he should have done better with the chances we had. I don't think its fair to say he was satisfied with the 1 goal. As you say, his movement is improving and I never thought I'd see him score an overhead kick but his composure needs to improve for the next step. I think he can do it.

Yeah, revealing that Instagram wasn't it?

He's posting photos of himself celebrating a goal after we've just been beaten in a game he should have had a hattrick in.

FFS, do these players have two brain cells to rub together?

A self publicist that lad. That's a poor characteristic to have.

There’s 11 games left. The lad could quite easily get 20 goals this season. What do people thing a 20 goal a season striker means? It doesn’t mean he scores EVERY chance. We had Rom and he was treated the same. We deserve what we get sometimes...

Who are these instinctive strikers that don’t miss chances that you speak of?
If Aguero gets the ball in the box you expect something to happen... the same with Mane, salah, Sterling, aubemayang, rashford, Vardy, ings, Kane, Defoe (10 years ago) .... when dcl gets the ball in the box it’s a bonus if something happens

If Aguero gets the ball in the box you expect something to happen... the same with Mane, salah, Sterling, aubemayang, rashford, Vardy, ings, Kane, Defoe (10 years ago) .... when dcl gets the ball in the box it’s a bonus if something happens
He missed from 12 yard's on Saturday not for the first time - a striker should worry when no chances arrive ......

Status
Not open for further replies.