2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, 24 appearances and one goal. Let's not be too hasty. How many more would you suggest before it becomes apparent that he's poor?
9 mins isn't exactly a match.an appearance yes but a player coming on in the 89 th min Is an appearance too.
QUOTE="Nymzee, post: 7676304, member: 26361"]
*824 mins actually which equates to ~9 games.
[/QUOTE]

nymzee has it right here. so 1 in 9 isn't bad for a kid whos in a new team country etc.the early part of the year did him no favous at all.playing under silva in a team and players who had no confidence and no clue. . people are too quick to jump on the kids back before hes been given a fair run in a settled team.
[

9 mins isn't exactly a match.an appearance yes but a player coming on in the 89 th min Is an appearance too.
QUOTE="Nymzee, post: 7676304, member: 26361"]
*824 mins actually which equates to ~9 games.

nymzee has it right here. so 1 in 9 isn't bad for a kid whos in a new team country etc.the early part of the year did him no favous at all.playing under silva in a team and players who had no confidence and no clue. . people are too quick to jump on the kids back before hes been given a fair run in a settled team.
[
[/QUOTE] I agree with the basis of your point, but I think it's also fair to question why he hasn't been given a run of games. We can all talk about patience and his age and whatever, and it's all valid to a point. At the end of the day though, if somebody had told you when we signed him that by March he still wouldn't have played 90 minutes, and would only have scored one goal, would you have been quite content? My money's on no, and that's why people are a bit edgy about him.

Was never the right signing - we needed a CF in their prime and this lad just isnt good enough.

If we miss out on Europe (now looks likely) I hope he's sent out on loan and a top CF is signed to compete with Richarlison & DCL.

Hang on, you spend a lot of your time saying DCL should be in the championship make your mind up.

Hang on, you spend a lot of your time saying DCL should be in the championship make your mind up.

I really dont - I say he's a squad player at best and will never be good enough to lead the line if we want Europe / to overtake the top 6 which yesterday shown as he isn't clinical enough.

For me a new CF + Richarlison with DCL an option off the bench should be the way forward.

Kean just doesnt look suited to English football yet - not saying sell him but you look at what loan moves to the championship done for Holgate & Abraham last season I would hope he's sent to an upper championship side fighting for promotion where he is given responsibility and regular football to adjust to the physicality of the English leagues.

I really dont - I say he's a squad player at best and will never be good enough to lead the line if we want Europe / to overtake the top 6 which yesterday shown as he isn't clinical enough.

For me a new CF + Richarlison with DCL an option off the bench should be the way forward.

Kean just doesnt look suited to English football yet - not saying sell him but you look at what loan moves to the championship done for Holgate & Abraham last season I would hope he's sent to an upper championship side fighting for promotion where he is given responsibility and regular football to adjust to the physicality of the English leagues.

Dominic Calvert Garbage.

Best keep him incase we go down the championship is his level.

Agenda? Just calling you out for lying yet again. You talk like December was years ago.

Lying its a internet forum get a grip lad stop taking everything so serious lol

And it was considering DCL has only actually looked like a Striker since Ancelotti was appointed- unless you REALLY think he was good before then with his 5 goals in abar 70 games record :coffee:

Lying its a kin internet forum get a grip lad stop taking everything so serious lol

And it was considering DCL has only actually looked like a Striker since Ancelotti was appointed- unless you REALLY think he was good before then with his 5 goals in bar 70 games record :coffee:

Someone called out for saying DCL is Championship standard.

You said you don't say that.

I find a direct quote of you saying it.

Nymzee 7,383 - 0 Nobhead

Status
Not open for further replies.