Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why exactly would we be looking to sign Joelinton and Cavani when we have DCL Richarlison and Keane already? Nevermind that they're not good players at this stage.
That's why I mentioned Joelinton and Cavani to move the club on to the next stage of qualifying for Europe.

Is that based purely on last season's Kenny or have you been watching all his games in Germany this season ?
I've watched enough Schalke games hes done well more like a B+ solid citizen if you will. They don't play a particular adventurous style so he is playing a more
traditional full back role. His reading of the game and defensive positioning is really good, tidy on the ball and fairly vocal.
But the honest truth is he's a similar level to Coleman slightly better on ball, Sidibe is a much better going forward and it makes up for his short comings defensively which is mostly just suspect positioning.

I've watched enough Schalke games hes done well more like a B+ solid citizen if you will. They don't play a particular adventurous style so he is playing a more
traditional full back role. His reading of the game and defensive positioning is really good, tidy on the ball and fairly vocal.
But the honest truth is he's a similar level to Coleman slightly better on ball, Sidibe is a much better going forward and it makes up for his short comings defensively which is mostly just suspect positioning.

Was dreadful yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.