Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is such a big game. One of those opportunities to really cement a run of form and maintain momentum by winning a game we've struggled with in the past. Normally we lose these comfortably or nearly win and then draw. An actual win would be such a massive shot in the arm and put us right in the mix for Europe.

This is such a big game. One of those opportunities to really cement a run of form and maintain momentum by winning a game we've struggled with in the past. Normally we lose these comfortably or nearly win and then draw. An actual win would be such a massive shot in the arm and put us right in the mix for Europe.

Classic time for Everton.

Classic time for Everton.
Feels a bit like a quarter final to me. Potentially a step toward a big prize if we win, but totally nothing to play for if we lose.

Feels a bit like a quarter final to me. Potentially a step toward a big prize if we win, but totally nothing to play for if we lose.

We are still in the mix if we get beat, but it will probably just take the wind out of our sails.

With the fixtures coming up we wont win them all, realistically, we are playing some historically good teams with good players, but on form we should slap them all over the park. Football sadly laughs at form.

A win and we bouncing, a draw and we feeling meh and as I say a defeat kicks us in the balls/RAT.

I know Arse have been very poor this season, but im quite concerned with the amount of people who think we just need to get off the coach to claim the points.

If we beat Villa Friday we go top.

Decent results yesterday - ours to 'k up today
Some how I trust Carlo more than any of the last 5 to do his best to see we don't.
Arsenal are only Arsenal - lite atm and have never liked it up em.
A correct, no knives to gunfights /in their faces attitude and application should see us through.

A front 2 of DCL & Kean, an outside pair of Bernard and Richarlson, looks the way to go, the rest who knows? I'll leave that to Ancelotti

Decent results yesterday - ours to 'k up today
Some how I trust Carlo more than any of the last 5 to do his best to see we don't.
Arsenal are only Arsenal - lite atm and have never liked it up em.
A correct, no knives to gunfights /in their faces attitude and application should see us through.

A front 2 of DCL & Kean, an outside pair of Bernard and Richarlson, looks the way to go, the rest who knows? I'll leave that to Ancelotti

That front 4 is pure sex. Would rip that Arsenal back line to shreds

Status
Not open for further replies.