Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also read, regarding player sales and purchases. Now I’m sure some on here will know exactly how this works.

But if we sell Keane for say 20mil and we buy the young Brazilian CB linked for 40mil on a 5yr deal. That works out that we have pulled in 20 put only spent 8. On the books.

Is this such a thing?

but dont forget the £20mil pulled in is then compared to the players remaining book value (meaning if signed for £25mil on 5 year deal then sold for £20mil after 2 years its a £5mil profit)

Also the £8mil comes off each year...wages also a big issue

Once someone pays sponsorship money, it's income, and what Everton chose to do with it afterwords is entirely up to them. It doesnt matter what someone thinks it may or may not be used for in the future, sponsorship income is sponsorship income.

Otherwise you would just say the 30 million is only going to the clubs playing side, and Moshiri is paying for 30 million of BMD work out of pocket.......and then have Moshiri pocket 20 million in profit from the club at the end of the season. Same 10 million loss to Moshiri, but shows a 20 million profit for FFP anyway.

As nice as it would be to have Kenny he doesn't possess the technical quality or pace/power to be effective in the PL. Sidibe as lax as he can be defensively is significantly better than Kenny from a technical stand point and is much more athletic he is somewhat able to cover his short comings with recovery pace and power. Sell kenny and keep Sidibe and coleman for a year or two.
Is that based purely on last season's Kenny or have you been watching all his games in Germany this season ?

Worth a look at Joelinton from the barcodes...he's had his 'settling in' season, he'll explode next season.

We've still got Sandro and Niasse on the absolute bellends bench just waiting to explode into a million pieces, we don't need anymore

The world is a big place, we need to stop shopping in the garbage bin of premier league clubs that are worse than us

We've still got Sandro and Niasse on the absolute bellends bench just waiting to explode into a million pieces, we don't need anymore

The world is a big place, we need to stop shopping in the garbage bin of premier league clubs that are worse than us
I know mate but I think we're playing 'moneyball' with Brands controlling the strings so I just threw it out there.

Personally, this summer I'd like us to go in for Cavani....I know he's 33 but he's a beast and he'd give his all for CA.

I know mate but I think we're playing 'moneyball' with Brands controlling the strings so I just threw it out there.

Personally, this summer I'd like us to go in for Cavani....I know he's 33 but he's a beast and he'd give his all for CA.
Why exactly would we be looking to sign Joelinton and Cavani when we have DCL Richarlison and Keane already? Nevermind that they're not good players at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.