2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

"In my personal opinion, to go on the pitch from the bench was not so easy for me. But this is a decision for Andre. If Andre wants to start he is ready to start. But together we will take a decision ... ok he can go on the bench and start the next game.

"He's had one full practice game. But the training has been geared towards the intensity of this game. Maybe he can't play 90 minutes of high intensity - this is normal - but his physical condition is good."

Don't know the full extent of his comeback performances or how many minutes he has got under his belt...

But if he starts on Sunday he must be ready, or the risk is too great surely...

It speaks volumes that Ancelotti of all managers is about to send a player just coming back from a horrific injury onto an away pitch to start. Our options are so bad that Andre is forced into the lineup. Can’t blame Carlo, but Andre wouldn’t be starting if the options weren’t so dire. Hopefully he is up for it and I think he will be

Don't know the full extent of his comeback performances or how many minutes he has got under his belt...

But if he starts on Sunday he must be ready, or the risk is too great surely...

There's no real risk in terms of the injury to him starting.

It wasn't a muscular injury so it's not like he can aggravate it again in that sense. The ligaments etc will all be fully healed.

The 'risk' is purely match fitness and obviously then if you're pushing that it could lead to a muscular injury.

But I guess they've spent the last three-four weeks in training getting him up to that base level of fitness which means he can be dropped in.

It's probably 50/50 atm. I certainly won't be surprised either way - good thing is he's available, one way or the other.

He gives me a severe boner. Like ye know morning wood or wood you get when you’re tired and fighting a sleep. Ye know it hurts more than anything. Like you wish you didn’t have it.

It speaks volumes that Ancelotti of all managers is about to send a player just coming back from a horrific injury onto an away pitch to start. Our options are so bad that Andre is forced into the lineup. Can’t blame Carlo, but Andre wouldn’t be starting if the options weren’t so dire. Hopefully he is up for it and I think he will be

were 1 defeat in 10 without Andre Gomes ,it’s gonna be a huge boost getting him back ,but he’s not being forced back whatsoever

Genuinely excited at the prospect of him
Coming back , he’s a special olayer the timing seems perfect and watching him go off if anyone had suggested this I’d think they’d been drinking .

He gives me a severe boner. Like ye know morning wood or wood you get when you’re tired and fighting a sleep. Ye know it hurts more than anything. Like you wish you didn’t have it.

not a chance on this earth your my age

Genuinely excited at the prospect of him
Coming back , he’s a special olayer the timing seems perfect and watching him go off if anyone had suggested this I’d think they’d been drinking .

not a chance on this earth your my age
I dont expect everton to win trophies, for me football is simply an entertainment industry, and gomes is exactly the kind of player i love watching

Status
Not open for further replies.