2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realise that it was on and only tuned into it about two thirds of the way through.

A very interesting insight into Brands and a catalogue of football greats saying very nice things about him and his ability.

Makes his promotion to the board much more understandable.
Just as well for Davek that he is not around at the moment.

I had a look its on loads on Sky Go, haven't seen it yet myself, have it recording later, hopefully its good and insightful, rather then a Tony the Tiger exercise of being "great".

For those who have seen it is there any substance in it? Havent seen the content discussed much.

I watched, it was really good.

Players (Iwobi, Bernard, Richarlison, Gomes, Kean, Sidibe, Mina) spoke about how important he was in the process of signing for Everton and what he's like as a person. Ancelotti spoke about how important he is when it comes to recruitment and his relationships with the players. Past managers and what not spoke about how good he was at finding talent and forming a winning team, albeit in Dutch football. I think if he's given time he can do great things at Everton judging by how well made this programme was haha.

I watched, it was really good.

Players (Iwobi, Bernard, Richarlison, Gomes, Kean, Sidibe, Mina) spoke about how important he was in the process of signing for Everton and what he's like as a person. Ancelotti spoke about how important he is when it comes to recruitment and his relationships with the players. Past managers and what not spoke about how good he was at finding talent and forming a winning team, albeit in Dutch football. I think if he's given time he can do great things at Everton judging by how well made this programme was haha.

Sounds good mate, thanks for posting that, im looking forward to watching it, it sounds like its left a lot hopeful of what he can do given time. I wouldnt be a regular watcher of Pl world, seems like an odd choice to a profile on a DOF, but as i say i dont watch it much and if it gives us a bit of insight rather then a powder puff piece that would be good.

it was ace. He’s just the man; Bernard, Mina Richie, Andre, Kean absolutely love him and spoke nothing of praise for him

a fine win for the good guys
Cringeworthy stuff. You can make anyone and anything looked good on a TV programme.

The proof is in the pudding and it has been absolute gash so far.

Bernard, Mina Richie, Andre, Kean love him because he has made them multi millionaires and feel comfortable despite non of them bar Richarlison and Mina occassionaly turning up in way games.

Ps. They all loved Silva as well.

Cringeworthy stuff. You can make anyone and anything looked good on a TV programme.

Bernard, Mina Richie, Andre, Kean love him because he has made them multi millionaires and feel comfortable despite non of them bar Richarlison and Mina occassionaly turning up in way games.

you’re a cringeworthy bellwhiff

so sniff it

Cry.

Dear oh dear. Some lads.
Thought it was good myself. Insightful.

You not been chased off here yet? Shame.

As a point of order: The proof is in the eating of the pudding, it is NOT in the pudding.My bloomin' pet hate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.