New shirt sponsors

Who would you like to see sponsor us next?

• USM

Votes: 65 13.2%
  • MEGAFON

Votes: 64 13.0%
  • NEC

Votes: 66 13.4%
  • AMAZON

Votes: 9 1.8%
  • APPLE

Votes: 17 3.4%
  • NEA

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • DAIRYLEA

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • DAVEK

Votes: 55 11.1%
  • GOT

Votes: 12 2.4%
  • THE ONE WHO PAYS THE MOST

Votes: 189 38.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but it's still a marquee brand in the NW and would be good to get some money from other sources than USM when FFP is tightening up

I see your angle, and I agree we need diversity of revenue streams, but I don’t think the automotive industry is exactly falling over itself to sponsor teams especially one that’s already got the brand name & presence but is still struggling.

I see your angle, and I agree we need diversity of revenue streams, but I don’t think the automotive industry is exactly falling over itself to sponsor teams especially one that’s already got the brand name & presence but is still struggling.

Yeah that's true. But also an interesting point about Tata - Indian companies not got into premier leauge successfully yet, and with Tata present in the city, it might be nice to get them on shirt sleeves, corporate partners or something

images.jpg

I just like the brand name MegaFon, and their cute little logo. Hoping next season really is the start of a new era for us with planning permission granted, loads of the deadwood sent on a one-way ticket to obscurity and a handful of quality new Ancelotti signings brought in.

Yeah that's true. But also an interesting point about Tata - Indian companies not got into premier leauge successfully yet, and with Tata present in the city, it might be nice to get them on shirt sleeves, corporate partners or something

at the risk of racially profiling a multinational corporation to the country of registration, I’d guess if an Indian company such as Tata are not sponsoring something in cricket (IPL perhaps) then we would have no chance.

I Haven’t got a clue if they do or not, just hypothesising.

at the risk of racially profiling a multinational corporation to the country of registration, I’d guess if an Indian company such as Tata are not sponsoring something in cricket (IPL perhaps) then we would have no chance.

I Haven’t got a clue if they do or not, just hypothesising.

Thing is with Tata is that the core of what they do is extreme IT stuff. They then buy brands, usually retaining the name, (JLR and Typhoo Tea being 2 UK examples), and use their various IT branches to support and expand the brands. Tata Communications and Tata Technology being the two I have worked with, heavens only knows how many they have across the globe.

Now we're out of the EU, can we go back to a bygone era of advertising?

I'm thinking cigarettes for the domestic league (a nice JPS black away kit perhaps?) with a brewery on the sleeve? Perhaps back to a gambling company for the domestic cups. And for any European games, I'd like to see a nice arms company getting some exposure. Perhaps get North Korea back into the fold with a 'Visit North Korea' sleeve sponsor.

Or NEC.

Status
Not open for further replies.