Match Thread Arsenal v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If 8th gets europa then that's realistic. I can see us finishing around 7th or 8th.

Fourth or fifth is going to be very very tough. I'm not sure its realistic.

Whatever happens, we're going to be a far better side next season.

Lose this and seasons over.

Having calmed down after VARgate just now - 1 point is acceptable but 3 would be great.

4 points minimum over the next 2 fixtures.

Nothing is decided in one week. And this is still one of our toughest games.

I'm looking at 7th/8th tbh still. Dont think we're good enough for 4th/5th.

Not one week, but the combination of this weekend and next weekend’s results will decide whether we’re in the race for 5th or not. If we fail to beat Arsenal and all the other results go as expected, then it’s looking like 7th is the absolute pinnacle for us this season.

Nothing is decided in one week. And this is still one of our toughest games.

I'm looking at 7th/8th tbh still. Dont think we're good enough for 4th/5th.
the manager is good enough for 4th, the team is good enough for 6th, with the individuals and their self destruct potential probably only 8th

My clients got me a ticket for this game. It will be the first time I have gone to an away game and not been with the Everton fans, so if you see me getting a beating once we score after my loud cheer, I would appreciate some help haha
Depends where you’re sitting in the ground. Most Arsenal fans sit in the lounges and don’t bother watching the match.

We need to stick in there before the final 5 games and if we are in the mix with 5 games to go, I know we can get 13 points from the last 5 to get into Europe. If we are 3-4 off the places going into Southampton Home, I'd fancy us
We are going to need to pick up points from the next 4. I don't see why we cant get points in every game but at present points are better than being unbeaten so 2 wins and 2 defeats are obviously better than 4 draws! After the tough run we've a really good end don't forget. I don't fear Arsenal, United or Chelsea personally

Status
Not open for further replies.