Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve stated that we should go for Cengiz Ünder on the right, because I’ve seen him play and think he has the work ethic we need and the ability to play on the right and cut in. He pacy and direct

you want Everton Soares, a player you’ve never ever seen play but got excited because he’s Brazilian and his jarg agent is talking him up

I'll be honest mate I've only seen Everton Soares for Brazil but been impressed with him from those games (I know its a risk going off just internationals) but aside from that he's the right age, Richarlison's mate, has a boss name and cuts inside which suits Carlo's system so he ticks the box for me.

If Ancelotti has spoken to him as reported he must rate the lad which is good enough for me.

I'll be honest mate I've only seen Everton Soares for Brazil but been impressed with him from those games (I know its a risk going off just internationals) but aside from that he's the right age, Richarlison's mate & has a boss name so he ticks the bill for me.

If Ancelotti has spoken to him as reported he must rate the lad which is good enough for me.

But Ancelotti rates DCL and that apparently isn't good enough for you?

How we gonna settle a player with a Euros and a Copa America mate?

Chelsea paid a premium to get Ziyech so early, they can afford that, we cant.
Oh god it’s the Euros isn’t it? Right I totally forgot, puts a spanner in the works that

Whilst I accept that it’ll be almost impossible to get them done early because of this now, still hope that contact is made with the targets before the euros anyway and not be scrambling at the last minute again though. My heart can’t take it

Oh god it’s the Euros isn’t it? Right I totally forgot, puts a spanner in the works that

Whilst I accept that it’ll be almost impossible to get them done early because of this now, still hope that contact is made with the targets before the euros anyway and not be scrambling at the last minute again though. My heart can’t take it

Transfers normally take months, in some cases years to happen.

We will be putting feelers down, but most will be telling us to wait till after The Euros in the hope they can 1) Get more money 2) Attract "bigger" clubs

I literally made a whole thread dedicated to us signing Seb Haller.

But if you want my opinion I wouldnt even buy a Striker this Summer, we have 3 good young lads with potential who should be given as many games as possible. If we get Europe than our need for a 4th Striker becomes greater. But not great enough that we drop 50m on a 1 season wonder with dodgy knees.

Somebody like a Llorente or a Giroud, somebody cheap, with experience, on a 12month deal.

As far as midfield than im not sure, but I dont see how paying mega money for a player like Allan would work, we need hungry players, players that we can sell at some point.

But you name the roles and I will find you the players, im sure we have different targets this summer.
Agree with "don't see the need for a striker". I will say Ibra would have been so boss here, but c'est le vie. I still don't think DCL has turned the proverbial corner but I think Richarlison and Kean could be boss together.

That being said I would LOVE to have a monster 22-25 year old CM. Push Gblammo and Gomes to fighting for a place because if one of those get injured we're back to Gylfi and Schneiderlein.

Agree with "don't see the need for a striker". I will say Ibra would have been so boss here, but c'est le vie. I still don't think DCL has turned the proverbial corner but I think Richarlison and Kean could be boss together.

That being said I would LOVE to have a monster 22-25 year old CM. Push Gblammo and Gomes to fighting for a place because if one of those get injured we're back to Gylfi and Schneiderlein.

We defo need a CM, somebody who can pick a pass.

The difference is I've seen DCL play for us for about 3 seasons now and he's looked useful in 2 months of those 100 odd games.

Hence why I have reservations whether this is the start of a player developing or a purple patch under a new manager.
The difference is you don't understand how development works.

Somehow I think if you dropped Everton Soares into this league at 20 you'd have come away less than impressed.

Bear in mind before we buy anyone at the end of the season we have
The Olympics (ends 8th August)
Euros (ends 12 July)
Plus then in January,
African Cup of Nations (ends 6th February)

Not forgetting should we qualify for the Europa that starts on 20 July in the 3rd Qualifications.

Oh and a small matter of a decent pre-season as well.

I think we should add quickly once we are guaranteed Europe or not because we are in for a Koeman-esk Pre-Season Summer

Bear in mind before we buy anyone at the end of the season we have
The Olympics (ends 8th August)
Euros (ends 12 July)
Plus then in January,
African Cup of Nations (ends 6th February)

Not forgetting should we qualify for the Europa that starts on 20 July in the 3rd Qualifications.

Oh and a small matter of a decent pre-season as well.

I think we should add quickly once we are guaranteed Europe or not because we are in for a Koeman-esk Pre-Season Summer

Copa America ends 12th July also.

Forget early signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.