Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.

As long as we say he has no official involvement his companies can sponsor us for as much as he wants.

I agree with you , to the extent that he can sponsor us for as much as we can get away with.
It's for this reason that Moshiri and him have pretended all along that he is not directly involved.
Goes to show how stupid those vocal doom mongerers have been all along , in being in denial. Who'd have thought it , two billionaires being shrewder than some lids on here !

I'm sure from day one, Carlo was given chapter and verse on what not to say and what the official party line is Re. red & white Christmas decos etc.

I like to think that there was a huge meeting in a boardroom with Moshiri, Usmanov, Brands DBB etc and Carlo rocks up expecting to talk about transfer budgets and styles of play. Then Moshiri stands up, clears his throat and says:

'Carlo, we need to discuss our priorities and the non negotiable primary directive...'

and then he presses a button and a slide appears on a projector screen with some blue baubles and tinsel with a tick and some red baubles and tinsel with a cross over them.

Status
Not open for further replies.