Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think Jack Grealish would be an excellent acquisition. We need a forward thinking midfielder

I can only see him as a number 8 in our system and I don't think he would displace Gomes, due to the physicality Gomes brings.

He would also cost a shed load of money (this is of course based on Villa going down) and I feel like we have other areas that are more important (A number 6, a centre half and a right winger who contributes more goals and assists).

Not player related but saw Nuno Santo only has 18 months left on his contract but no talks planned over a new deal with the owners yet.

Just shows the intelligence behind the men at clubs like Wolves these days - we gave Martinez a new deal in his 1st season yet they are cool, calm & have a plan in place whatever that may ultimately be and wont be swayed by emotion/knee jerk decisions.

Hopefully we are the same on the recruitment front and have a clear vision going forward with no more knee jerk signings or decision making over new contracts for players (see BK and Coleman).

Not player related but saw Nuno Santo only has 18 months left on his contract but no talks planned over a new deal with the owners yet.

Just shows the intelligence behind the men at clubs like Wolves these days - we gave Martinez a new deal in his 1st season yet they are cool, calm & have a plan in place whatever that may ultimately be and wont be swayed by emotion/knee jerk decisions.

Hopefully we are the same on the recruitment front and have a clear vision going forward with no more knee jerk signings or decision making over new contracts for players (see BK and Coleman).

What do the sheikhs at Leeds and Newcastle have planned mate, do you know?

sigh

Cant even get somebody to pay 3m for him.

If we could get rid of bolasie maybe fraiser from bournemouth on a free on small wages might be worth it as will have resell value if ot didnt work out
Another waste of money.

So Yannick Bolasie, a player we signed for near enough £30m, can't even fetch us a £3m transfer fee - effectively meaning he is only worth 1/10th of what we paid for him...

Is there any clearer piece of damming evidence against our car crash transfer policy in recent seasons?

So Yannick Bolasie, a player we signed for near enough £30m, can't even fetch us a £3m transfer fee - effectively meaning he is only worth 1/10th of what we paid for him...

Is there any clearer piece of damming evidence against our car crash transfer policy in recent seasons?

Tbf that injury has ruined him.

The only thing he had going for him was quick movement and pace and that dodgy knee now has even ended that.

Best hope is a daft club in the championship like a Middlesbrough or Stoke take a punt based on his name.

sigh

That knee injury killed his career. It was dumb to spend 28m on someone his age who relied on pace, but still it wasn't that bad if the injury doesn't happen.

sigh

Kinell Walsh

Status
Not open for further replies.