2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this AIDS-tier hot-take every pub bore wants to come out with. As if Tom Davies is sitting at thome like "Ah, can't come in to training today Carlo, gotta let me hair grow. No, won't be in tomorrow either 'cos I'm not wearing jeans you see. I know, I know, if only I had the fashion sense of an overweight, middle-aged da I'd be way more committed to footy like, but thems the brakes."
"Breaks"

I hate this AIDS-tier hot-take every pub bore wants to come out with. As if Tom Davies is sitting at thome like "Ah, can't come in to training today Carlo, gotta let me hair grow. No, won't be in tomorrow either 'cos I'm not wearing jeans you see. I know, I know, if only I had the fashion sense of an overweight, middle-aged da I'd be way more committed to footy like, but thems the brakes."

Try growing a sense of humour.

There is a serious point about players who seem to care more about their image and their Instagram games than they do about their football performances. See Jessie Lingard. A bit more Lee Carsley in him would do no harm.

No there isn't it's absolute cack. Instagram and the way someone dresses have absolutely nothing to do with their footballing skill or professional application. You might as well criticise him for having a netflix subscription because "he should worry less about watching TV and more about footy"

There is a serious point about players who seem to care more about their image and their Instagram games than they do about their football performances. See Jessie Lingard. A bit more Lee Carsley in him would do no harm.
If Instagram had been around in Carley's time he might have spent hours polishing his head rather than practicing how to launch opposing midfielders.

you’ve gotta like these two
C9D443FF-0519-412B-9FEA-CA9B1A17F385.jpeg

Jesse Lingard has his own ‘J Lingz’ clothing range. He’s in a different stratosphere to these two.

DCL is doing very well at the moment anyway.

No there isn't it's absolute cack. Instagram and the way someone dresses have absolutely nothing to do with their footballing skill or professional application. You might as well criticise him for having a netflix subscription because "he should worry less about watching TV and more about footy"

You seem a bit of a tool so popping you on ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.