2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

He sits like a statue, becomes part of the machine
Going slow over bumpers but he always plays so clean
He plays by intuition, sometimes gives away the ball
That blonde and long haired local kid
Sure is just ok at football

How do you think he does it? I don't know!
What makes him so cool?

He aint got no attractions, doesn't hear those sirens and bells
Will freeze under the lights a flashin, plays like there's a smell
Will take us to a replay where he usually seems to fall
That blonde and long haired local kid
Surely will get better at football

He's a young potential wizard there has to be a twist, a young local lid that needs to play like he is pissed (angry)!

(Sponsored by CitiBike)

He had such a good debut as well. This lad was called from the Englad youth teams to play with the senior team due to his displays whilst 15 years old.
What happened to him?
I can't help but think the coaches aren't doing there jobs developing our players, whose came through the academy and had a decent PL career in last few years? Barkley maybe but hasn't reached his full potential, Rooney was a different breed.

Patience people, we have don Carlo in charge now, I wouldn't be surprised if tom really kicks on with a decent manager in charge now, and I really don't give a crap what he wears tbf , he's paid to play football end of

You know what Tom, put a pair of jeans and a t shirt on, get your haircut, stop taking pictures of yourself for Instagram and start working on your fooking football ability.

I hate this AIDS-tier hot-take every pub bore wants to come out with. As if Tom Davies is sitting at thome like "Ah, can't come in to training today Carlo, gotta let me hair grow. No, won't be in tomorrow either 'cos I'm not wearing jeans you see. I know, I know, if only I had the fashion sense of an overweight, middle-aged da I'd be way more committed to footy like, but thems the brakes."

Status
Not open for further replies.