2019/20 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's had chances to join teams on loan where he categorically won't have to play for less money though so that thought process can be jibbed

He's a bum, we should fire him for blagging he was a footy player when we signed him
He's been on loan multiple times.

He turned down a loan to the championship because he knows that if he goes and struggles it drops his value more. I mean the guy knows how to keep himself in it as best he can.

He's been on loan multiple times.

He turned down a loan to the championship because he knows that if he goes and struggles it drops his value more. I mean the guy knows how to keep himself in it as best he can.

So your saying he's that bad at football he doesn't even trust himself to drop down a league and earn a contact?

As I said he's a bad bum, he doesn't want to drop down into the championship because he's a lazy bum with absolutely no pride in his job, he knows he's never going to earn another contract in English football after his loan spell so is willing to sit on his arse for 6 months until he ends up next season playing in like the turkey second league

So your saying he's that bad at football he doesn't even trust himself to drop down a league and earn a contact?

As I said he's a bad bum, he doesn't want to drop down into the championship because he's a lazy bum with absolutely no pride in his job, he knows he's never going to earn another contract in English football after his loan spell so is willing to sit on his arse for 6 months until he ends up next season playing in like the turkey second league
He's not lazy. He's smart. If he drops down and plays well it does little for him. If he drops down and plays poorly he's screwed. No sense in betting on yourself when the reward is only marginally higher than not taking the risk.

He sits the rest of the season and ends up in Turkey or Russia or wherever else anyway. The only way that isn't his fall back is if he goes down a division and sucks.

He's not lazy. He's smart. If he drops down and plays well it does little for him. If he drops down and plays poorly he's screwed. No sense in betting on yourself when the reward is only marginally higher than not taking the risk.

He sits the rest of the season and ends up in Turkey or Russia or wherever else anyway. The only way that isn't his fall back is if he goes down a division and sucks.

You couldn't be more wrong on this one lad

Your saying as it stands he's gonna sit out his last 6 months and find a club abroad based on him not playing hardly any games in the past 3 years ( minus his absolutely pathetic spell at Cardiff )

Rather than dropping down a division, getting his match sharpness back, get some confidence and hopefully some goals and earn a new deal on England

I know which I'd rather snap up if I was a potential club

Your saying as it stands he's gonna sit out his last 6 months and find a club abroad based on him not playing hardly any games in the past 3 years ( minus his absolutely pathetic spell at Cardiff )

Rather than dropping down a division, getting his match sharpness back, get some confidence and hopefully some goals and earn a new deal on England

You should check out some of the forwards playing for mid table Turkish clubs. It's basically a haven for discarded PL strikers. Feeling that there's the UAE, China, Japan, Saudi Arabia, MLS. He just needs a decent agent.

There's really not much for him to prove at this point other than that he's completely finished. You don't seriously think a PL club would sign him on if he went on a goal scoring run do you?

You should check out some of the forwards playing for mid table Turkish clubs. It's basically a haven for discarded PL strikers. Feeling that there's the UAE, China, Japan, Saudi Arabia, MLS. He just needs a decent agent.

There's really not much for him to prove at this point other than that he's completely finished. You don't seriously think a PL club would sign him on if he went on a goal scoring run do you?
Of course not

But if he dropped down a division and scored a few goals at championship level you might find a few takers

And if all he needs is a good agent for a good move abroad why couldn't he do that now? ( Well in Jan )

Of course not

But if he dropped down a division and scored a few goals at championship level you might find a few takers

And if all he needs is a good agent for a good move abroad why couldn't he do that now? ( Well in Jan )
Because he would be forfeiting the 55k a week from us.

Niasse has played a blinder here. As a club it's been clearly detrimental to us, but he's played it beautifully personally.

He scores a few goals and jumps at the first offer knowing that it might be his best. He comes here and never complains even when he's treated quite poorly. He works hard on the field, goes on loan when asked, and makes himself somewhat useful when called upon. He's never been good enough to be in this position yet he found himself making 55k a week for 4 and a half years while playing 62 PL matches. Not a ton, but way more than he ever should have.

And now by refusing to step outside the PL he now gets to look for what will probably be his last career contract as a PL player. He's going to sign somewhere because some idiot somewhere sees a PL striker that can help them. It doesn't matter how much he scores, that label goes if he takes a loan to Forest or whatever.

He's basically turned 4 good months in Russia into a fortune and a decade long top flight career. I don't know how you can call that anything but brilliant.

Because he would be forfeiting the 55k a week from us.

Niasse has played a blinder here. As a club it's been clearly detrimental to us, but he's played it beautifully personally.

He scores a few goals and jumps at the first offer knowing that it might be his best. He comes here and never complains even when he's treated quite poorly. He works hard on the field, goes on loan when asked, and makes himself somewhat useful when called upon. He's never been good enough to be in this position yet he found himself making 55k a week for 4 and a half years while playing 62 PL matches. Not a ton, but way more than he ever should have.

And now by refusing to step outside the PL he now gets to look for what will probably be his last career contract as a PL player. He's going to sign somewhere because some idiot somewhere sees a PL striker that can help them. It doesn't matter how much he scores, that label goes if he takes a loan to Forest or whatever.

He's basically turned 4 good months in Russia into a fortune and a decade long top flight career. I don't know how you can call that anything but brilliant.

But I'm not expecting to finish his contract in Jan and then not sign for a club so he's not losijg out in 55k

No mate. Because he knows he's never ever going to get paid anywhere near what he does now. Common sense really. Seems weird to just forfeit your salary to go play for Shrewsbury for £250 a week

Status
Not open for further replies.