2019/20 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
His loyalty and work ethic have made him the idol of British youth.

Give this man a second locker, and a third, and more. Give this man all the lockers

However, he has been on loan for a considerable length of time during his contract so I would guess we have recouped a good deal of his wages through the loan and maybe even a loan fee.

That is why football in England is dying. 55 thousand dubloons every WEEK for that nomark? I grind myself into the floor for 52 weeks to earn that much.
Far too many like him now on club books all over England.

No one should expect him to willingly leave and make less money because no one on here would do it if they were in his position. He isn't 22. This is it for him. He's 100% right to squeeze every pound out of it. If we don't want these guys to be at the club anymore the solution is to be smarter with who we sign to begin with.

No one should expect him to willingly leave and make less money because no one on here would do it if they were in his position. He isn't 22. This is it for him. He's 100% right to squeeze every pound out of it. If we don't want these guys to be at the club anymore the solution is to be smarter with who we sign to begin with.
Correct! He knows he hit the jackpot signing for us, it’s our own fault.

That is why football in England is dying. 55 thousand dubloons every WEEK for that nomark? I grind myself into the floor for 52 weeks to earn that much.
Far too many like him now on club books all over England.
It is the entertainment business and traditionally those at the top earn superstar wages. The same is true of actors and musicians.
For every footballer earning huge wages there are thousands earning a pittance or just playing for fun.

Now and again we see somebody in the latter category somehow finding their way into the former... Niasse is a classic example.

Carlo is proving he’s a great manager getting a tune out of an average squad, but he would need to be a miracle worker to turn niasse into a footballer.

He's had chances to join teams on loan where he categorically won't have to play for less money though so that thought process can be jibbed

He's a bum, we should fire him for blagging he was a footy player when we signed him

Status
Not open for further replies.