Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was talking to a couple of palace fans last night who were saying much the same .

Some folk dont deal in facts they only have an agenda for some weird reason.

A motivated Zaha is one of the leagues best wingers - similiar to Bernard he may not always score 20 goals a season but his all round play and contribution to the side makes up for it - just watch Palace the last two seasons.

I doubt it with Carlo here now but would love us to get him in the summer on a cheaper deal agreed for say £50 million to be played out on the Right with Walcott rotating & with Everton Soares/Bernard rotating on the left.

Decent player in a average team which makes him stand out the type of player Everton should totally avoid unless they want to do a straight swap for Sigurdsson & Bolasie

I’m glad we didn’t buy him. Would have been a classic Everton waste of money. He’s good but would be worth nothing after he declined on our watch. Would much rather pay that type of fee for a Richarlison type who will improve under us.

Back in August I thought CP would bite our hand off and sell him. I’m awfully glad they are a bunch of greedy grasping barstewards.......

He’s often man marked by more than one player. I’m a our team.. he’d get more space. Sign him if available but doubt we will.

You’d get someone cheaper who could go on to be better and hasn’t had their big move yet. He’s downed tools at his boyhood club who have broken their wage structure to keep him interested because they wouldn’t sell their best player on the cheap (to them). That’s a concerning attitude to me.

You’d get someone cheaper who could go on to be better and hasn’t had their big move yet. He’s downed tools at his boyhood club who have broken their wage structure to keep him interested because they wouldn’t sell their best player on the cheap (to them). That’s a concerning attitude to me.

The problem we have as a club is to get to where we need to be we will have to sign the odd player with a questionable attitude.

Look at Man City before they signed elite players by being in the CL they needed players like Tevez and Adebayor who were very good players but obviously only at City for the dough.

The problem we have as a club is to get to where we need to be we will have to sign the odd player with a questionable attitude.

Look at Man City before they signed elite players by being in the CL they needed players like Tevez and Adebayor who were very good players but obviously only at City for the dough.
Yeah but Zaha is hardly an elite player and there’s younger players out there who could go on to be better. Plus he’s a diver which is a total no no for me

But what about his ambition, you cant say this is a negative trait.

But with African Nations coming in and needing a RW more, he not ticking the boxes.

Yeah but Zaha is hardly an elite player and there’s younger players out there who could go on to be better. Plus he’s a diver which is a total no no for me

Im honestly not a fan off signing tons of kids mate - Ancelotti is 61 in June and I doubt that he will be sticking around come the end of his 4 year deal.

We have a limited opportunity to actually achieve something whilst he is here which means for me signing largely players in their prime capable of pushing us forward with the odd sprinkle of promising youth.

I mean - post Carlo we could end up with another Martinez/Silva type manager meaning regardless of the quality of players we have we'll struggle/be limited tactically therefore for me im all about the present.

Look at LFC - the likes of Van Dijk, Allison, Mane, Firmino, Salah all around 27/28 and in their prime - they aint arsed about signing a load of 19 year olds because they have Klopp now not in 5 years when they could have another Rodgers or Woy.

We simply HAVE to take this opportunity with both hands - a Trophy or CL qualification is needed whilst we have him here.

Status
Not open for further replies.