2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying he's too small.
I'm saying he's thick.
I'm saying he acts Bobby Big balls driving his Lamborghini round Sunderland and getting into grief.
And I'm saying I never forgave him for the howler at Anfield.

And I have been consistent with my views on him for quite a while.

Clearly you think otherwise, which is sound, as it's your opinion on an internet forum.

Same height as Southall numbnuts.

Jordan has everything to be world class. It’s all down to coaching him and getting him to the top of his game mentally more than anything. Carlo and good coaches will get the best out of players and I hope they can do that with Jordan. At the moment he’s hit and miss. The hardest position on the pitch no doubt, once you make a few mistakes it sticks wth you and it’s hard to shake of the criticism. I don’t think it would do us any harm to bring in a good number 2 to give proper competition to him but Jordan can be our keeper for years if he gets the support and coaching to be the top keeper he can be and what we need. Keep the faith
I hope yr right. He keeps making the same mistakes. He came out for a couple of high balls including the one he dropped with zaha so maybe they are coaching him.about commanding his area more. A thing that does concern me is that at corners the opposition put a man on him happens all the time now they know he is week at corners. Still got time on his side so.may get better but at the moment for me he does one good thing then one bad

Ok we all know he made a awful error, he’s also come out in public and said it was terrible, but his save at 2-1 made up for it. We win together we lose together. No scape goats
no scapegoat not the Everton way.

Did not like his response to the one that hit the post near post in the first half, the one he dropped to Zaha nor the one off the post from the corner in the second half.

never mind the goal.

His wonder save should have seen him punch it before Benteke's header. stuck to his line all the time.

it used to be one error per game.

It is now 3 or 4.

That is stuck-up and pretentious of you. Picking on people just cos of their accent and others now calling him 'thick' cos of similar reasons.
So getting filmed chinning pints in one at the darts a day before you are due back in training isn't thick if your a professional sportsman then ?

Status
Not open for further replies.