Who sells tickets on Stubhub?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine the amount of blues that will sell their derby match tickets if the RS can clinch the title here? Its looking more and more likely by the week.
What's the maximum you can sell for on stubhub,£125? By the time they take their fees,and you take into account that approx £30 of that is your own money anyway (I.e. the cost of your s.t. divided by 19 games),how much profit are you actually gonna make? Certainly not enough to let me allow some RS to be partying in my seat,though it's more likely their touts would be all over it as they could make much more than the £125 it'll cost them. If I couldn't make the derby,or if I was gonna be like some other blues and chicken out of going (I won't be,I'll never let that lot affect my feelings about everton ),then I'll either make sure it goes to another blue,or the seat remains empty. I'll melt my ST before I let one of those in my seat,especially for such a paltry amount of money of stubhub.

Cause of my job, I sometimes have to work away and occasional weekends now.

It means I’ve missed 8 of the home games so far this season. I’ve stuck everyone one on stubhub, roughly getting me back £27 a game (Face for ST).

may point is, just cause people can’t attend every week, doesn’t mean they shouldn’t have a ST. Some people like having the security of having a game. They could live all over the country etc...

me? I just can’t justify losing Annual Leave to watch a drab game at home to Brighton.

Stubhub are showing rows of tickets for sale for the Crystal Palace game all priced at £50.31. The seller is a trader and the trader is Everton Football Club. When I rang the box office I was told these are all season tickets and the owner can charge what they want. How do you get a row of season ticket holders, all selling their tickets for the same price. Even if you are a concession they are still asking the £50.31 for the ticket. Can't get my head round what is going on here. Even if Everton are offloading unsold tickets there is still 2 weeks to go until the game. Anyone got any explanation?
They just done the same for the United game after announcing yesterday game was sold out. 90 tickets or so.
Cost price but then about 10 quid plus service fee

bit of rs karma would do the trick. somebody needs to forge a few tickets like their fans do. then sell to some moronic rs gimp for ludicrous money for them to be refused entry.

I put mine on stub hub two or three times a year, last few times I've put my st on stub hub it's not sold, I think the most I've got was £40, the least was £8. Too risky if you want to try and make money from a st.

Agree on this, 2 lads on my left live in Yorkshire and dont make night games, fella on my right works a lot in the USA misses about 8 games a season and dosent bother with stub hub, seat empty all the time
If I can't make the game, I give my ticket away to a supporters club to allow whoever wants to use it free of charge: simply, I'd rather a Blue used it than be empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.