Richar-lison
cost 40 million
we think he’s [bad language tolerated] brilliant
Richar-lison
he’d cost Barca 150 million
but he’s too [bad language tolerated] important
so [chuff off] Barcelona

okay so it does not scan, but the sentiment works

This fake story serves one thing now which can only be good for us.

It puts focus on richarldson that he has never had before. When he goes off to the national team, he is surrounded by players who all have the media attention , play at the big teams and get all the endorsements . Richaldson doesn't have that at Everton , which right now has been a good thing.

But now he can make a name for himself and get that genuine interest from the likes of Barca. He has at least 18 months give or take to prove to them he is good enough. Rather than have him coasting here , we get a different player altogether with a bit more drive and determination.

The lads gone the minute a great team wants him. Far too early in the day for us to be considering keeping hold of players in that squad. But richaldson could well be the catalyst now that takes us that extra step next season. Even for all the wrong reasons

This fake story serves one thing now which can only be good for us.

It puts focus on richarldson that he has never had before. When he goes off to the national team, he is surrounded by players who all have the media attention , play at the big teams and get all the endorsements . Richaldson doesn't have that at Everton , which right now has been a good thing.

But now he can make a name for himself and get that genuine interest from the likes of Barca. He has at least 18 months give or take to prove to them he is good enough. Rather than have him coasting here , we get a different player altogether with a bit more drive and determination.

The lads gone the minute a great team wants him. Far too early in the day for us to be considering keeping hold of players in that squad. But richaldson could well be the catalyst now that takes us that extra step next season. Even for all the wrong reasons

Who is this richarldson?

I think we overrate him ,seriously .Yes he is very good / brilliant at times but he also holds the ball too long and loses it much more often .Do I think we should sell him -NO but those are the reasons why we all in our hearts know the report was BS.He is not yet good enough for Barca ,I do love the lad it is just that I don't believe he is that good yet .
For me we paid the right price and he is worth more but not anywhere near 150mill but none of them are I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.