January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s played on either wing a lot in his career. Personally I think it would make loads of sense.

Bernard and James roaming in from the wings, Digne and Sidibe flying up the line.

It means that players like Delph and Vecino would be able to focus on winning and moving the ball to the wide players.

most important Everton fans are gonna have to be

1. supportive of new players
2. Patient

For me Vecino at Inter gets the ball and passes it on...or moves forward and passes it on...nothing noteworthy.

If i needed to write STRENGTHS and WEAKNESSES for him i wouldnt know where to start...he's just totally average.

If hes starting ahead of Gbamin / Gomes next season it means they are below average.

Why we would be signing average players is beyond me...yes hes probably better than Delph, Sigurdsson and Schneiderlin but really not a huge upgrade. .

Totally meh pointless signing. Id rather play one of the 3 donkeys over him till summer if hes the option now.

Quite annoyed at this

I find your annoyance really comforting.

But damn we need to shift Niasse, Snides, Sig, (Davies?), Keane, Cenk and all the other donkeys out on loan
We need to generate some cash from somewhere.

Stick to rating Haller and Klaassen and not rating Tielemans...

Oh wait :eek:

Heres me not rating Tielemans.

Nice try.

For me Vecino at Inter gets the ball and passes it on...or moves forward and passes it on...nothing noteworthy.

If i needed to write STRENGTHS and WEAKNESSES for him i wouldnt know where to start...he's just totally average.

If hes starting ahead of Gbamin / Gomes next season it means they are below average.

Why we would be signing average players is beyond me...yes hes probably better than Delph, Sigurdsson and Schneiderlin but really not a huge upgrade. .

Totally meh pointless signing. Id rather play one of the 3 donkeys over him till summer if hes the option now.

Quite annoyed at this
With all respect, I’m trusting Carlo on this one

Heres me not rating Tielemans.

Nice try.

lol you continuously posted about how bad he was and how he was rubbish at monaco (he wasnt)...

Stop fibbing...support Haller and Klaassen...

I dont think we should be signing players over about 27 tbh.

I dont see the point in another midfield player similar in age to Delph.
Calm down Zatara.

We have plenty of younger players. Buying a player of 27/28/29 can be fine for the right price and the right type of player.
TBF, it was our DOF himself who said our transfer policy would be to sign players “no older than 25/26, and yet if this fella comes in then he’s signed two in the space of a few months. Has he forgotten his strategy already?

Status
Not open for further replies.