January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Ha.

I didn't know what to call it, tbh. I toyed with 'Commandments' (too epically biblical), 'Project for the new Everton century' (too political); 'The 25th January Declaration' (too self important).

Manifesto it is.

It's just me identifying what everyone knows are the causes of our malaise. Of course, I get panned for it because it's such a huge set of problems we face and most simply want to put their head in the ground and not contemplate them.

Wise up Dave lol

Ha Ha.

I didn't know what to call it, tbh. I toyed with 'Commandments' (too epically biblical), 'Project for the new Everton century' (too political); 'The 25th January Declaration' (too self important).

Manifesto it is.

It's just me identifying what everyone knows are the causes of our malaise. Of course, I get panned for it because it's such a huge set of problems we face and most simply want to put their head in the ground and not contemplate them.

This hasn‘t, historically, been a problem D.

exactly why they give this buffoon the capability to takeover the forum is beyond me, definitely only there to keep the traffic flowing
In fairness it's not all @davek fault. His views maybe off piste but if somebody replies to his post then he generally replies back. We all feed the monster including yourself right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.