Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.

This guy is better than Neymar and if our interest is genuine than we will be fighting Man Utd, Tottenham and others for his signature. Luckily Ancelotti has previous with Brazilians and we also have Richarlison and Bernard.

I do think Carlo is gonna start playing Bernard in a free role/attacking mid going forward. Frees up a wide space
It may end up being a positionless frontline if Carlo gets the players he wants.

Does anyone know why wingers often make the best playmakers in the middle? They play the most difficult position in footy and they know the work ethic it takes to hold the position. They also tend to be more direct in the middle and less ponderous and slow like your traditional no. 10’s. Soares is very very intriguing to me if he wants to come. Let’s ditch the traditional no. 10 for now.

It’s a nonsense rumour.

Might as we’ll set up an Mbappe thread.
Really a 23 year old playing in the Brazilian league is the same as signing the most valuable player in the world?
From watching him on youtube CONS:
He is pretty small.
He does not seem that quick.
He uses his body/physicality to beat a lot of engagements[there is a fancy word for that in football now?] It will work a lot less in the English league
PROS: Has a trick in him,
wrong/left foot seems good.
Perfect age to be signing a player. 23 He does well at Everton he will get a superstar contract.
Everton have Brazilians at the club so they are all friends right?
Is not known for stabbing hookers or the like..

PERFECT STEROIDS FC SIGNING; Liverpool with their "TRAINING METHODS" giving him a bit more pace and physicality he would be a superstar.

It may end up being a positionless frontline if Carlo gets the players he wants.

Does anyone know why wingers often make the best playmakers in the middle? They play the most difficult position in footy and they know the work ethic it takes to hold the position. They also tend to be more direct in the middle and less ponderous and slow like your traditional no. 10’s. Soares is very very intriguing to me if he wants to come. Let’s ditch the traditional no. 10 for now.

I only say it because when Bernard has been fit and playing under Carlo he's been allowed to drift into the middle and create. It's usually just down to being comfortable on the ball and quick thinking.

Compared to say Walcott who just runs in straight lines.

I only say it because when Bernard has been fit and playing under Carlo he's been allowed to drift into the middle and create. It's usually just down to being comfortable on the ball and quick thinking.

Compared to say Walcott who just runs in straight lines.

I think its due to their styles, Walcott is a get down the line and throw a cross in, Bernie likes to cut inside and dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.