2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

hardest? we have a strong squad, our squad is enough to be top 10 in this league however with this outdated manager we cant achieve that sadly. lets assume we are relegated even in that situtation people would defend this ancelotti guy its sad actually

Surely you jest? Outdated...his coaching style is known to adapt. Certain “good managers” have one method and one method only. Case in point Guardiola. That is how Guardiola lost Champions League to Inter Milan with the best team at that time; Barcelona. Ancelotti, has never been known to play in one way. His philosophy has always been to play a system that your players can play. The results will be the results after that...of course.

Before anyone jumps to the wrong conclusion, criticism of Carlo does not amount to any stupid campaign to get him out. He has already earned just criticism, and we know as everyone knows, he is not omnipotent; arrogant but not omnipotent. I would bet he will do us well over the next 3 years. Hopefully, dreadful tactical errors will be minimal from now on. Hopefully his colleagues will assist by binning some of the worst players seen here in years. Klopp would make nothing of this squad.

Before anyone jumps to the wrong conclusion, criticism of Carlo does not amount to any stupid campaign to get him out. He has already earned just criticism, and we know as everyone knows, he is not omnipotent; arrogant but not omnipotent. I would bet he will do us well over the next 3 years. Hopefully, dreadful tactical errors will be minimal from now on. Hopefully his colleagues will assist by binning some of the worst players seen here in years. Klopp would make nothing of this squad.
Just madness!! Dreadful tactical errors. Just madness!! The substitutes are awful, no ability. Whoever, he put on, were inadequate. Do not put anyone on, then they tire. Let him have a year at least.

I hope Lucas Digne tells you to ‘Koff the next home game

hardest? we have a strong squad, our squad is enough to be top 10 in this league however with this outdated manager we cant achieve that sadly. lets assume we are relegated even in that situtation people would defend this ancelotti guy its sad actually
This is why we can't have nice things!! Not my quote but so true.

Mate... He's on £9m a year and has won three Champions Leagues.

He should not need half a season to realise Oumar Niasse isn't needed at the club, ffs.

Sorry for the late reply but maybe trying everyone out and giving them a chance is why he's one of the best managers on the planet? Instead of just writing everyone off based on performances under a previous manager?

I hope Lucas Digne tells you to ‘Koff the next home game
Ah!!! It still haunts you, that image of me heading for the exit, hurling an (unseen) insulting gesture in the direction of Digne (and Davies) before making my miserable ruined way home through the darkest night. What is the French for "koff"? I will watch out for it next time. Or it could be a koff 'ell after he scores a blinding freekick and I wave to him and praise his Gallic skills.
Tell you what I will cheer, is when he manages to walk across the entire pitch, waves to the adoring few at the corner flag and then gives DCL a decent corner. Yeah. that would be progress.

No one is above reproach but Ancelotti is a top, top, top level manager and is just what we need to go up a level.

What happened with Newcastle is no different from Bournmouth, Milwall and the other lot - instilling more discipline takes time. Ancelotti gives us a great chance to step up and deserves more than a month before he's written off. People can be unbelievable.

Ah!!! It still haunts you, that image of me heading for the exit, hurling an (unseen) insulting gesture in the direction of Digne (and Davies) before making my miserable ruined way home through the darkest night. What is the French for "koff"? I will watch out for it next time. Or it could be a koff 'ell after he scores a blinding freekick and I wave to him and praise his Gallic skills.
Tell you what I will cheer, is when he manages to walk across the entire pitch, waves to the adoring few at the corner flag and then gives DCL a decent corner. Yeah. that would be progress.

yes, you are a problem with our fanbase

a disgusting rat

No one is above reproach but Ancelotti is a top, top, top level manager and is just what we need to go up a level.

What happened with Newcastle is no different from Bournmouth, Milwall and the other lot - instilling more discipline takes time. Ancelotti gives us a great chance to step up and deserves more than a month before he's written off. People can be unbelievable.
I have yet to see anyone write off Carlo, unless you know anyone. It would be unbelievable indeed. But as you say he in not beyond reproach, and reproach is what he got from many poor sods whose day was ruined this week. Carlo should have gone for a pee near the end and left Dunc in charge and then some or possibly none of those subs would have been made. Game won, Newcastle visibly beaten and shattered. Everton climb the table, followed by wild forecasts of European football etc. Oh well.

Tbh it does'nt matter who the manager is, i don't see this ever happening due to the 2 idiots in the boardroom. We have a great chance with Carlo in charge but they HAVE to back him and let him do things his way if it's ever going to happen. We simply have to make the most of this situation but it's Everton and we all know what the club can be like at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.