2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah
Nobhead = someone who has a point of view about something and when someone has a different point of view resorts to calling them names because they don't have a brain
i.e André Gomes superfans
Momentum etc

Let's just hope that Gomes gets up to speed quickly with the differences in play Carlo has brought in already. I do think Gomes is made for his tactics though & i bet players like Bernard will be chomping at the bit when he's fully back. Hopefully gives Digne a boost too as Gomes tended to naturally look left than right when receiving the ball.

Andre Gomes hasn’t committed genocide mate
They were mentioned in that they didn't like people who disagrees with their views. This site is supposed to be about discussion. We all support everton and want the best for our club. If someone disagrees with what you say you should use reasoned argument to express your views not call someone a nobhead like 2 of the posters did.
Now if you as a moderator are ok with things like that the place will just descend into a slanging match

They were mentioned in that they didn't like people who disagrees with their views. This site is supposed to be about discussion. We all support everton and want the h at for our club. If someone disagrees with what you say you should reasoned argument to express your views not call someone a nobhead like 2 of the posters did.
Now if you as a moderator are ok with things like that the place will just descend into a slanging match

Only 1 person called you a nobhead.

Stop being so precious, if your going to have unpopular views then prepare to have people question them.

Only 1 person called you a nobhead.

Stop being so precious, if your going to have unpopular views then prepare to have people question them.
I think you will find that you indeed are the precious one. Maybe you don't like anyone disagreeing with you And didn't like what I said about Gomes. There are loads of blues think the jury is out with Gomes. Some worship him others wonder what the fuss is about. That's not an unpopular view. Especially amongst blues who go to the away games. I don't go to all but do go to a few and gomes is often non existent away from home. I respect your view of him but don't expect everyone to feel the same as you

I think you will find that you indeed are the precious one. Maybe you don't like anyone disagreeing with you And didn't like what I said about Gomes. There are loads of blues think the jury is out with Gomes. Some worship him others wonder what the fuss is about. That's not an unpopular view. Especially amongst blues who go to the away games. I don't go to all but did go to a few and homes is often non existent away from home. I respect your view of him but don't expect to feel the same as you

You keep saying hes awful away from home, but you then claimed his best game for us was away at Anfield.

Me thinks you are judging his whole Everton career on that 1 game at Villa.

I dont mind people disagreeing with me, but anybody who has a different view to mine will be taken to task, I mean thats the whole nature of the forum is it not? Conflicting views.

As for Gomes, ive said this many times, hes not a world-class player, but on his day he is a wonderful footballer and we are much, much better off with him in the side.

Im not sure why you think "blues who go to aways" are more knowledgeable than other fans tho, its a really strange view to take, assuming that only 3k fans a week should be taken notice of.

Didn't expect to see Hitler and Stalin in the Gomes thread but GOT keeps you on your toes.

Anyway it would be nice if Andre cut the performances like Villa and Fulham out but after watching the midfield since his injury you have to appreciate that he at least brings competence 90% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.