2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, 3 years and 500m wasted. There needs to be lessons learned here. We need a trophy to get that monkey off our back.
I would take investing in the team now and a couple of trophies over the next 3 years.
We are in a mess quite literally because Koeman/Walsh bought players at their peak on high wages with little sell on value, in an attempt to win something.

That old chestnut.
Klassen will be a great signing lads Ajax captain and already Holland international.

Phil Neville lads 6 premier League titles what a signing.

Saying what he did for previous clubs means nothing if he can't replicate that form. 22 games and 1 goal here is the reality.

How many starts ? Do ya know ? Il tell ya 5....if you didn’t see a player in him on Tuesday then football isn’t the game for you,he was outstanding and let’s try aim for positivity for a 19 year old kid who looked the buiness this week

Limpar. Up there as one of my fave Everton players. Wish we had him for a few more years. Genuine world class talent when he turned it on.
That old chestnut.
Klassen will be a great signing lads Ajax captain and already Holland international.

Phil Neville lads 6 premier League titles what a signing.

Saying what he did for previous clubs means nothing if he can't replicate that form. 22 games and 1 goal here is the reality.

He's 19 and just moved to a foreign, cold and wet country that has hoof ball as its primary footballing style. Give him time.

I never knew he was this fast from what I had seen of him previously. Once he gets into his stride he is lightning and he can run that fast with the ball too. If you think of some of the strikers who get bought and sold for £20m plus these days Kean is a steal at £27m + add-ons at 19. People who slated him and wrote him off ignore he has only had 5 starts in the Premier League. They were writing him off after 2 or 3 starts ffs.

His little flick to himself at st James showed he’s rapid over 2-5m also. He flicked the ball on the edge of the area and got his shot off a fraction outside the 6 yard box from a standing start and beat the keeper to it . He’s quick that’s for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.