Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Definitely has a great right foot and plays on the left for Gremio and Brazil...

...however he looks two footed with his tricks and on the youtube vids puts in some great crosses with his left.
3 years ago we thought it's okay to sign all the number 10's and we will accomodate them somehow. Worked wonders.

I dont want us to sign players just for signing sake or play them out od positions.

3 years ago we thought it's okay to sign all the number 10's and we will accomodate them somehow. Worked wonders.

I dont want us to sign players just for signing sake or play them out od positions.
He would just replace one of the many frauds already in our squad.

He's got everything. Get himself out of a pickle, cut inside, peeling off his marker with ease, can also skin them for pace, slice and dice through defences and most importantly knows where the..... Bag is. Hopefully a bit of snide in case of argy bhaji against the likes of Stoke / Burnley. Seeing the little onion in an Everton Everton shirt would definitely bring tears to my eyes. Get him in and we're sauteed.

Did I miss anything?

He's got everything. Get himself out of a pickle, cut inside, peeling off his marker with ease, can also skin them for pace, slice and dice through defences and most importantly knows where the..... Bag is. Hopefully a bit of snide in case of argy bhaji against the likes of Stoke / Burnley. Seeing the little onion in an Everton Everton shirt would definitely bring tears to my eyes. Get him in and we're sauteed.

Did I miss anything?
Yeah stoke are 21st in the championship and we are out of both cup competitions

Status
Not open for further replies.