2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've maintained this line for years. It's not a new thing. I said at the time of RM's sacking that I was informed by a club insider that Niasse wasn't Martinez's choice.

Dave you weren’t informed by anyone, let’s be honest. You made that up.
[/QUOTE]
Nope. A scout at the club told me that.

i was banned for 2 days because of @Kurt ancelotti fans might be grateful to kurt, i told it day 1 this guy is going to be a massive fail in our club even moyes wouldnt concede 2 goals in the last minute this ancelotti guy is outdated manager and cant succeed atm sadly
Carry on and I’ll ban you again son..... now wipe the dribble off your chin and play nice

i was banned for 2 days because of @Kurt ancelotti fans might be grateful to kurt, i told it day 1 this guy is going to be a massive fail in our club even moyes wouldnt concede 2 goals in the last minute this ancelotti guy is outdated manager and cant succeed atm sadly
only lost once since he took over m8

@Kurt sent me pm with a link to your banning to your banning saying “ super lol “ but i did not reply buddy.

Dave you weren’t informed by anyone, let’s be honest. You made that up.
Nope. A scout at the club told me that.
[/QUOTE]

0284B7CE-1FD2-484E-BD69-1A674EF7188F.jpeg

No mate, no.

You were suspended for language, you can view your warning on your profile page:

Appreciate English doesn't appear to be your first language, but understand such criticism towards a new Everton manager, especially one of Ancelotti's standard will be met with criticism

Status
Not open for further replies.