2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford is like a majority of our signings of late
A decent player, no more than that

Yeah, that's the problem, 3 but one playable, Stek isnt good enough.
I really can't see any movement on the keeper
I dont know but my Hudd supporting friends reckon the keeper we got on a free from them is very good. Cant be worse than Pick(nervous tick)ford

IMG-20200122-WA0054.jpg

Imagine being in the pub with your sunday league keeper after the game in which he tried to save the ball from way behind the line.

You'd say `what was that all about, you bang on it last night?'. Just for a laugh like, no malice, I mean
who would play in goal on a sunday morning for nothing.

He'd respond with comments like `I got disoreintated by a fit bird walking her dog on other side of the pitch'.

Everyone in the pub would wet themselved but when going to the toilet tell a teamate next to him `jesus our keeper is useless'.

We are talking about Evertons 35mill England goalkeeper lol.

Because he was scrambling back after saving the initial shot, bigger question was how, with that many players in front of goal, were Newcastle allowed the chance to get not one but two rebounded opportunities to score?
True true. He's still a mad head. Loses his head too often.

Because he was scrambling back after saving the initial shot, bigger question was how, with that many players in front of goal, were Newcastle allowed the chance to get not one but two rebounded opportunities to score?

Considering top flight goalies recovery very quickly, have great reactions, watching the clip Pickford did have the time to set himself and did in time.

The issue was that it was 4’ behind the goal line.

Status
Not open for further replies.