Accurately??? ....No
Can he tackle ? No

Is he young ? Yes
Is he a local ? Yes
Does he post cool pics of his wavy garms? Yes
Did he score a nice goal against city when he was a teenager? Yes
Is he vegetarian? Yes so is also a "Game Changer"

Hence we give him at least another 15 years to settle

It been over 2 years since he clearly wasnt going to take us to the next level. In fact he has clearly never been up to Prem level.

All successful businesses sell assets that have some worth but will not move their business forward.

We should have been actively looking to offload him for around 10 mill for the last 2 years.

As I said, fans leaving early is a pet gate of mine, but they don’t have a responsibility to do anything. The players and manager do though.

Anyway, Tom Davies did himself no favours last night.

Sorry Lan, not disagreeing, i did notice you hate it like i do.
I just feel that if you cant be bothered staying for the duration then its hypocritical to moan at the players. Although they should be professional for the 95+ especially because some of them are paid 100,000 reasons to do so (wages).

He's had good and bad games this season, don't think he's been consistently crap. But that lack of nouse in important moments in games has just happened far too often this season.

Is he quick? No
Is he strong? No
Is he good in the air? No
Is he skillfull? No
Can he shoot? No
Can he pass ? No
Accurately??? ....No
Can he tackle ? No

Is he young ? Yes
Is he a local ? Yes
Does he post cool pics of his wavy garms? Yes
Did he score a nice goal against city when he was a teenager? Yes
Is he vegetarian? Yes so is also a "Game Changer"

Hence we give him at least another 15 years to settle

Fixed

Criticised for years... at 21.

He's been in and around the team for years and hasn't improved in any way. So his criticism is warranted. He isn't good enough, he puts as much effort in but as others have pointed out, had he not been a local boy from the academy he'd have been gone. Always feel the home-grown rule plays some part in keeping him as well. Ultimatley he's not a decent premier league footballer.

I present impotent everton fans whose combo of entitlement and inner insufficiencies masquerade in abusing their own young players. they are the problem not the players.

I present impotent everton fans whose combo of entitlement and inner insufficiencies masquerade in abusing their own young players. they are the problem not the players.

Having an opinion on a player isn't abuse. Just pointing that out.

Also thewhole 'young everton players being abused' is a complete myth. People criticise players who are crap. Plenty of older players who are 'hated' on here, age doesn't even come into it.

Siggurdson bought for 45m - disliked vastly, almost in his 30s.
Richarlison bought for 50m - loved by most, he's what ? 22/23?

Absolute myth.

Status
Not open for further replies.