2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which of our problem children are Brands signings?
Hes not bought 1 leader or improved the spine of the team, hes not having Richarlison that was a Silva signing.

Digne - lost the plot this season? May make small profit on him.
Mina - erratic, may get money back.
Bernard - made NIL impact away from home, on big wages, waste
Gomes -Too immobile, shcking defensively, too slow to have impact for top 6 club, inconsistent, disappears away from home, waste of 25/30 mill for me.

Delph - horrible character, offered nothing so far, on big wages
Gbbamin - injured but dont think anyone expects him to be Gueye level
Iwobi - complete waste of 30mill
Kean - 1 goal in over 6 months

He’s not seriously being questioned is he?

This is why we can’t have nice things.
I think some on here thought we were going to going from a team in the relegation zone to top 4 in a few short weeks simply by changing manager.

The result last night was desperately disappointing but probably provided the manager with more information than any other game.

The remainder of this season is a learning exercise and if results go right we still could end up high in the table.. but it is getting everything in place for the start of next season is key.

8th - 49 points 2 seasons ago
8th - 54 points last season.

This season probably 8-10th with around 50 points + shameful exit to Lpool in cup.

The appointment of Ancelloti has been the only positive in footballing terms for our club in recent years.

Because you do not know who wanted to sign each individual player manager or DOF, you chose to blame the DOF it seems.
But I DO KNOW the club's wastage of funds has all coincided with the introduction of the post of DoF. THAT is undeniable...and four years worth of evidence is easily enough time to make that judgement.

But I DO KNOW the club's wastage of funds has all coincided with the introduction of the post of DoF. THAT is undeniable...and four years worth of evidence is easily enough time to make that judgement.

Well just be grateful we dont have Ancelotti buying the players.

He only buys rubbish these days.

:coffee::coffee:

You really think Ancelloti will have any respect for Brands LOL.

He has managed at the top for decades. He has walked into a shambles of a club with no leaders on the pitch and plenty of below Prem players in allareas of the pitch. A calamitous keeper with no competition, poor CH's and no depth, no CM to talk of whatsoever, no CF worthy of the shirt until DCL has suddenly gone on a spurt.

Your telling me Ancelloti would trust Brands who has been in overall charge of this utter shambles for 18 months and spent plenty of money on transfers and wages.

Of course he will respect him because he is a professional. He will also be aware of longevity and that besides Schneiderlin, Sigurdsson, Walcott, Niasse, Delph, most of the squad are mid career, will have resale value and can and are being moulded into a team. Thank heavens the match wasn't 98 minutes long. In 5 years time, when Brands and Carlo have won several trophies, the 2 minutes of madness v Newcastle will be long forgotten. Winners show a great reaction, losers sulk and chuck the toys out of the pram.

Hes not bought 1 leader or improved the spine of the team, hes not having Richarlison that was a Silva signing.

Gomes -Too immobile, shcking defensively, too slow to have impact for top 6 club, inconsistent, disappears away from home, waste of 25/30 mill for me.

Imagine saying that Bernard on a free is a waste......

Torres 50m
Lozano 36m
Bale 96m
Hamez 80m

All disgusting flops.
Torres I'll give you.

Hamez - ATM with 40 goals in 90 games for Madrid???
Bale - won Madrid two ECs practically on his own???
Lozano - he hardly got to work with hm. I like the fact that Ancelotti was after Icardi at that time too and may have had to settle for Lozano.

The most knee jerk fickle post I've ever seen in here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.