2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I see last night, He's still getting to grips with the players and see what level they are at, He expected at a minimum that they would see a 2-0 game up out comfortably which is why he felt comfortable enough to make the subs he did little did he know that all of these players are fragile wimps so all we can hope is that he took that on board and won't make the same mistake again.

Hopefully he`s seen enough to have started compiling an " in the bin list " and we`ll start turfing out some of the over paid duds come the Summer.

The simple truth is that we`ve got a lot of players who just aren`t good enough, whether it`s their attitude, whether it`s the fact that they`re just bang average footballers or both.
I doubt he will have compiled an in the bin list
He will have compiled a short to keep list with "bin the rest" underneath it
Something like
Digne
Holgate
Mina
Bernard
Ricarlison
DCL
Kean
Gomes
Gbamin

bin the rest

Wrong in almost every single way.

There has been a catastrophe in the transfer activity of this club. That's come about through a system whereby the manager is sidelined in consideration of players. Now that we have a proven winner of a manager, we need to break from the DoF BS post that's wasted half a billion in 4 years and give sole repsonsibility to the manager...that';s a system we've had at this club for all our history and it's only been deserted over the past 4 disastrous years.

We need a root and branch solution here. The last thing we need is to be retaining the same sorry system that got us into this pit of despair.
Wrong.. in your opinion... which has proven over time to be pretty flawed.
You are hardly an objective poster as every post reflects the agenda you have for or against an individual.

I think most people.. and the reality is, that what I have suggested is what will happen..... in my opinion.

Great to hear such a balanced and positive note from the manager, and he is right of course.
I can well understand the players wanting to play for him and wanting to play well for him.

Last night was a hugely disappointing night, but in reality it was just a bump in the road for the manager.

Maybe, it shows where he has brought us in just four weeks that we all feel so gutted after a draw.

The more I see and hear of CA the more I think we may finally have the right MEN in charge of the team.

Great to hear such a balanced and positive note from the manager, and he is right of course.
I can well understand the players wanting to play for him and wanting to play well for him.

Last night was a hugely disappointing night, but in reality it was just a bump in the road for the manager.

Maybe, it shows where he has brought us in just four weeks that we all feel so gutted after a draw.

The more I see and hear of CA the more I think we may finally have the right MEN in charge of the team.
I must have missed that one. Balanced? I can't think of a more inappropriate adjective than that. I agree with the bit about bumps on the road, but if I hit a large bump I should have avoided I usually apologise to the passengers.

I doubt he will have compiled an in the bin list
He will have compiled a short to keep list with "bin the rest" underneath it
Something like
Digne
Holgate
Mina
Bernard
Ricarlison
DCL
Kean
Gomes
Gbamin

bin the restits easy to say bin them, who would pay decent money for any of them as well as match the wages

On 9 May 2010, Ancelotti led Chelsea to the Premier League title
And sack subsequently the following year...this squad is not the same than the one he had at chelsea. In fact of all the teams he managed this is probably the worst squad in term of quality and winning mentality. This is where he needs to adapt. Plus the premier league is changing fast...its more competitive now than it was when ancelotti was at Chelsea. Again he has to see that and learn quickly that ALL teams in the league can hurt you very quickly

Yep. How can some fans blame his subs? He doesn’t tell Davies to foul does he? And then they defend like under 11s. Ffs the players should of seen the game out them selves it’s not hard to do is it? Oh wait it’s the managers fault. All you cry asses who are blaming him, coz we dropped 3 points, he’s been here a month, and we’re already Better. Wait till he has his own team and all our first players fit this guy will really show what us can do. Keep the faith the good times are coming back lads.

There's been a disappointing lack of people being called cry arses on here recently... well done, sir.

I back him 100% but this ones on Carlo for me.

We lost momentum when taking off three attacking players and finishing up with a midfield of three holding players and a right-back.

I think we should've certainly kept at least of one of our attacking outlets on, probably more. Newcastle were complete garbage and absolutely no threat whatsoever until he made those three changes then we sat off and paid a heavy price.

How many times do you need telling? Absolutely no big team with ambition gives sole transfer responsibility to a manager, every club has a DoF working with the manager on signings. The last incumbent to be given sole responsibility landed us with a player we still cannot shift who shouldn’t have been signed in the first place
I'm telling you that our way of operating has always been a manager making decisions and a CEO or club secretary or club majority shareowner going out and bringing the preferred choice of a manager in. And we need to get back to that.

The DoF role here has FAILED. Hundreds of millions of pounds have been wasted because the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

Bin it. Get back to basics...and that's a message that can be (and should be) applied right across this club, BTW.

I back him 100% but this ones on Carlo for me.

We lost momentum when taking off three attacking players and finishing up with a midfield of three holding players and a right-back.

I think we should've certainly kept at least of one of our attacking outlets on, probably more. Newcastle were complete garbage and absolutely no threat whatsoever until he made those three changes then we sat off and paid a heavy price.
2-0 with 4 minutes left.

How on earth is the manager responsible for that being lost? He's taken them to seconds of a victory and the players - WHO HAVE PREVIOUS MULTIPLE TIMES OVER - have capitulated in a fashion that no manager can plan for.

Wrong.. in your opinion... which has proven over time to be pretty flawed.
You are hardly an objective poster as every post reflects the agenda you have for or against an individual.

I think most people.. and the reality is, that what I have suggested is what will happen..... in my opinion.
How am I wrong for stating that there's been hundreds of millions of pounds of cash wasted by the DoFs of this club in the last 4 years?

I'm telling you that our way of operating has always been a manager making decisions and a CEO or club secretary or club majority shareowner going out and bringing the preferred choice of a manager in. And we need to get back to that.

The DoF role here has FAILED. Hundreds of millions of pounds have been wasted because the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

Bin it. Get back to basics...and that's a message that can be (and should be) applied right across this club, BTW.

Which Brands signings are you singling out in the 2 minutes of madness last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.