2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is he a good shot stopper? He doesn’t stop many shots. If he played for Newcastle instead of that Dubravka last night it would’ve finished about 6-0.

I was questioning myself as I wrote it, I'm not even convinced on that attribute anymore, always palming back into the danger zone. I just don't like him he has too many mistakes in him and he's a tit off the field.

034300F8-C2DD-46F8-BE57-0F06DD510D94.jpeg

It was a game against Newcastle...... a game against Newcastle or Liverpool and the bloke just loses any composure he had to start with.

Can make very smart saves but his general penalty area control especially in set piece situations is awful. Just not big enough for starters.

Fed up of him and his gifts to the opposition now. It’s just beyond a joke. I know all keepers make mistakes but this is beyond a joke now with him. Good shot stopper but crap at everything else.

No willingness to learn
Awful attitude
Not improving

Remember this guy went out on the piss in London the day before Carlos first training session. Remarkable that isn't a concern to people when looking at the guy overall.

What I would do for Dubravka in our goal tonight.

I did actually think that.

Every time I've seen him he looks good. Some may say he should have saved Keans but it's one of those right between the feet.

A keeper is a deffo requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.