2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem angry though mate, this place isnt real life, most of these helmets still live with there mar
I am angry, that’s probably why. Not with anyone on here, just with Everton. When people start being condescending little head patters having a go at people for being angry then I respond to them and say what I think. It’s kind of the basis for the forum, and indeed the internet in general, as far as I can see.

I am angry, that’s probably why. Not with anyone on here, just with Everton. When people start being condescending little head patters having a go at people for being angry then I respond to them and say what I think. It’s kind of the basis for the forum, and indeed the internet in general, as far as I can see.

I'm past getting angry with this lot, I'm used to it, it doesnt even shock me now

It was my lads first Prem game tonight, I couldnt think of a more Everton way to introduce him to what hes going to deal with over the next god knows how many years

We needed subs but he has no decent options. The squad is not good enough. Hes been here a month - it's not his fault.

I dont blame him one tiny bit. The errors were horrendous and nothing to do with a sub. If we defend one of 2 set plays we win. We were so inept we couldn't.

It's almost like these players are not good enough.

I totally agree but that still doesn't excuse bringing Niasse on instead of, for example, Gordon.

Niasse has no future here, offers nothing and is dreadful.

If you're gonna make a change, at least have purpose to it.

And yes, as I've said, I am frustrated with our DoF/transfer department for not having targets in place and ready to come in in clear areas of weakness - namely midfield.

I'm past getting angry with this lot, I'm used to it, it doesnt even shock me now

It was my lads first Prem game tonight, I couldnt think of a more Everton way to introduce him to what hes going to deal with over the next god knows how many years

So am I, normally.

But today did for me.

that is atrocious and everyone involved - yes, it includes our world class manager on £9m a year - should do better.

I don’t like being called an impatient moron by people who pick and choose whether they can be bothered watching on telly while I’m following the team up and down the country. I have no issue with people who don’t go, I do have an issue with condescending melts who don’t go telling me the way I support the club isn’t good enough.

I must’ve missed the part where you got called an impatient moron.

I dont pick and choose. I watch all the games. I spend good money to get over to a game when I can. it’s a dumb point calling somebody out who doesn’t even live over there

Carlo Ancelotti is the only thing to like about Everton right now. Everything else about the club is a complete mess and makes me ashamed to be a blue.

Carlo needs everyone fully behind him 100%. There are gonna be more bumps in the road like this. We are gonna see more bad performances. He needs time to gut this squad and if he gets the time and support he will.

In Carlo I trust.

I would say WE, but clearly that would be inaccurate.

Richarlison is also boss. Flawed but boss. We can only hope future signings give half as much a crap as him

Same. It’s one of the reasons I had a pop at another poster though. I’ve been saying for ages these players are no good and we shouldn’t pin everything on managers. When I have a go at something a manager does (not suggesting he was the only/main reason for the loss) it’s called being an impatient moron. Tomorrow I won’t care, right now it’s a red rag to a bull and I’ll respond. I’d apologise but I’m not really sorry for it.

One flipping month in and we have fans using words like abysmal and saying he should apologise to the fans

christ

lash yourselves in the nearest bin
I must’ve missed the part where you got called an impatient moron.

I dont pick and choose. I watch all the games. I spend good money to get over to a game when I can. it’s a dumb point calling somebody out who doesn’t even live over there
Sorry my mistake, you told me to lash myself in the bin. You’re so right, I’m the one who’s being unreasonable by mentioning that it may be easier to shrug off if you haven’t actually been subjected to it live, not you for just slagging people off for not believing everything the manager does is wonderful. Glad we cleared that up.

Sorry my mistake, you told me to lash myself in the bin. You’re so right, I’m the one who’s being unreasonable by mentioning that it may be easier to shrug off if you haven’t actually been subjected to it live, not you for just slagging people off for not believing everything the manager does is wonderful. Glad we cleared that up.

where did my post mention you? I don’t believe you said either of the things I mentioned

bizarre

Hopefully Carlo has learned a lesson tonight. Tbh he got away with it against Brighton but his substitutions were rank tonight, stay on the front foot, go for the jugular as other teams do. Dont put Coleman and Niasse on, cos you wont win many games if you do as proved tonight.

I am fully behind him.

But I've learned from past mistakes and I'm not going to not call out a mistake when I think it's a mistake.

Doesn't make me some football genius.

However, Carlo Ancelotti is/has been a genius manager, and I'd like to think he would know better than to make the subs he did today and expect any different outcome to what happened, regardless of options.

They're options that have proved time and time again not to be good enough.

They're not the reason we didn't win. But they didn't help. So nobody gets a free ride. Not the players, not the manager and not the DoF for leaving us in this situation with a recruitment policy which seems a tad arrogant.

He will hopefully come good - his record previously is outstanding unlike any of our players.

However, his in game management for me has been poor so far. He should have got stick for not changing things earlier v lpool and the changes tonight made no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.