When was the last time we got a last minute - or an injury time winner ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can not actually remember when this last happened, yet it's happened to us so often the last few seasons. Our fitness/ stamina for me has been a problem for years, thoughts.

It's more mental for me. We ask for trouble. Messing around near our corner flag 3 mins into injury time when we had yards to clear it up the pitch. We are a team that asks for trouble. Stupidity that's comes from being mentally weak. It's like its passed on to teammates during matches and has started with pickford. Mina. Coleman. Davis.Digne messing around. In different matches.

It's more mental for me. We ask for trouble. Messing around near our corner flag 3 mins into injury time when we had yards to clear it up the pitch. We are a team that asks for trouble. Stupidity that's comes from being mentally weak. It's like its passed on to teammates during matches and has started with pickford. Mina. Coleman. Davis.Digne messing around. In different matches.

Annoying thing for me was, how good was our passing in the second half, we were walking that game. Just goes to show how weak our subs are atm, can not wait until our injuries clear up.

Used to get them regularly in the Moyes era. A 2-1 win at home to spurs stands out with goals from pienaar and jelavic. And then saha at west ham with a double to win 3-1 I think it was. Used to happen all the time. Cahill and arteta to make It 3-3 at home to man utd. Anichebe away to west Brom. Osman away to west brom

Status
Not open for further replies.