2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
you mean most of the team that were utterly cruising through a very easy 92 minutes, so much so that if it wasn’t for their keeper we would have won that 5/6-0

jordan Pickford, Tom Davies and Roberto Martinez’s parting gift cost us that game
92 minutes? Final whistle is the end of the game. No heart.

Wheneeeeever you want to get in a midfielder would be a good time. But what do I know, it's not like it's bleedin obvious to all we desperately need help there. Go ahead, take 9 months off a year.

Over to you Marcel.
The last 6/8 weeks have been a microism as to how much work needs doing to this squad.
6/7 players (Holgate, Digne, DCL, Kean, Richarlison, Bernard and potentially Mina) appear to have the tools to perform at the top level, with 9/10 players who are either technically or mentally broken.
Brands and Carlo must have, given the amount of money spent and dross, one of the hardest and expectation laden jobs in world football trying to mould this squad into top 6 material.

Is he doing anything or having another month off the fraud?
Is this fella doing ANYTHING to fix this mess?

What do you want lads? An update on his day every hour? There’s a lot going on behind the scenes that NONE OF US know about. For all we know we’ve been putting bids in left right and centre for players and getting knocked back because they are either unavailable or the offer isn’t tempting enough. We’ve seen from the past that spending money for the sake of it lands us with the wrong players

What do you want lads? An update on his day every hour? There’s a lot going on behind the scenes that NONE OF US know about. For all we know we’ve been putting bids in left right and centre for players and getting knocked back because they are either unavailable or the offer isn’t tempting enough. We’ve seen from the past that spending money for the sake of it lands us with the wrong players
I don’t give a toss about incomings. I want him ridding us of players that are surplus to requirements.

I don’t give a toss about incomings. I want him ridding us of players that are surplus to requirements.

Again you or any of us don’t know what’s happening on that front either, in much the same way there might have been bids for players of ours that are derisory or maybe there’s no interest at all, after all you can’t force clubs to bid for players much less force clubs to sell theirs

Big question is why Niasse refuses to go out on loan for game time, when he could have a chance at helping Leeds win promotion and possibly pick himself up a title medal, or why Martina doesn’t want game time either

Status
Not open for further replies.