Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of you make me laugh, things are Improving with currently the same players Silva had, we needs a couple in that will help but we are doing ok, it’s frustrating when these things happen but let’s hope the players learn from it.

That was such a one-off I'm not going to judge the performance on that last two minutes. Infuriating to lose two points against yard dogs, but then the two points wouldn't have exactly been gold dust anyway, as the season's been over for a while.

It was a really good performance overall. Brilliant to see Kean get off the mark and I thought he was brilliant. We have 3 strikers now starting to look good, Bernard is getting back into his groove and we have Gomes and Gbamin on the way back in the next month of two.

I really enjoyed watching us for long stretches of that, actually.

That was such a one-off I'm not going to judge the performance on that last two minutes. Infuriating to lose two points against yard dogs, but then the two points wouldn't have exactly been gold dust anyway, as the season's been over for a while.

It was a really good performance overall. Brilliant to see Kean get off the mark and I thought he was brilliant. We have 3 strikers now starting to look good, Bernard is getting back into his groove and we have Gomes and Gbamin on the way back in the next month of two.

I really enjoyed watching us for long stretches of that, actually.

Is it?

Let's be honest, we are doing nothing with some of the players we have so we made well just laugh at this mess. Next season starts for me.

I'm happy with
Digne
Holgate
Bernard
Rich
Kean
Calvin

The rest needs replacing.

I think Ancelotti is a bit more clued up than you or me regarding subs etc. I’m happy how he’s doing thing and improvment is clear to see, these things jus5 happen sometimes.

You can be good at something and still get it wrong. He thought the game was won and at every club he has been at in the past it probably would have been.

They happen to us far to often! I'm OK with that tonight though, probably gave him a bit more insight into some players mentality. 2 goals in 2 minutes (more like 90 seconds) is incredibly sloppy.

Status
Not open for further replies.