Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
....given where we were with 19 points at Christmas, I’m still thinking 4 wins for safety. A victory tonight will be just brilliant.
We are well safe, Talksport are talking about Arsenal getting top 4, they are in the same points as us.
Game we should win with a chance to jump up the table. Draw written all over it

Thinking nothing about safety at all myself, only thinking can we get euro comp,only 5points off 5th compared to the 14 points off 5th last season after same amount of games

Bloody hell 14pts behind 5th last season shows you what a horrific run we were on.

Im the same as you, Im looking at 5th. I don't think we are playing well enough to get it currently but can we grind out the wins needed, or bring in a couple of players to help us out in the middle of the park.

5th is 100% up for grabs for whatever team puts a consistent run together from here on in.

Bloody hell 14pts behind 5th last season shows you what a horrific run we were on.

Im the same as you, Im looking at 5th. I don't think we are playing well enough to get it currently but can we grind out the wins needed, or bring in a couple of players to help us out in the middle of the park.

5th is 100% up for grabs for whatever team puts a consistent run together from here on in.
4th (9pts), 5th and 6th are (10pts each) worse off than the teams in those positions were last season at the same stage. Think it shows how poor the league has been this season very similar to when Leicester won it nearly all the teams you expect to be up there can barely put 3 good results together.

Very much so

Status
Not open for further replies.