January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperately need a few quality loan signings. Do Spurs have a clause in that Portuguese player's deal that means they have to buy him after 18 months? If not, absolutely superb deal. Why can't we come up with something like that?
Because we're not based in London with champions league football. Don't see the appeal of London personally, but I'm not under 25 with more money than sense.

Because we're not based in London with champions league football. Don't see the appeal of London personally, but I'm not under 25 with more money than sense.
I hear you mate. But in all honesty put me anywhere in the UK on a multi-million pounds contract and I'll be happy. That said, if there's the choice between London or somewhere else, you can bet that 99% of young footballers are going to the big smoke.

Howe is an overrated manager by many,however he is not a total gobshite
What a peculiar post! He seems quite the pleasant chap by all accounts. Somewhat out of his depth in the Premier League at present, but he's done a fabulous job all things considered. I feel he'll become another victim of a club's board desperately attempting to keep them in the division. Expecting him to be fired within a month and Allardyce to be brought in on a deal until end of next season.

I raise you 35m on Alex Iwobi. At least some div would probably still pay 20m for the pair of Ibe and Solanke lol Imagine us trying to get rid of Iwobi on his 80k a week wage.

Still, fpmsl at 35m for those two.

£28mill and £50k per week as has been recently released.

Iwobi is considerably better than both Solanke and Ibe combined and we are missing him right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.