January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't write off the season just yet and would spend on a striker. A striker can hit the ground running and could allow Richie to move out wide, then can play Bernard on the other wing.

Centre back is all about partnerships and bringing in someone mid season isn't the answer for me so would stick with Holgate/Mina and spend big in the summer.
But we have two strikers scoring what they need is more service, you get that by better midfield control. A better midfield will provide more. We need one

Players clearly not good enough to be playing for us going into the future:

Niasse
Delph
Sigurdsson
Schneiderlin
Coleman
Walcott

Kean needs time, still a kid but the others have had ample opportunity and are on big bucks. Lot of work to do.

Well, at least Niasse will be out of contract soon enough. Difficult to sell the rest given their wages. Might as well keep Coleman for the squad - Delph and Walcott at a push too.

Inappropriate Language
What we need before the window closes:

RW: Carassco (Loan)
LW: Everton: £25 million
CM: Rabiot: (loan)

Get those in with Gbamin hopefully back in the next few weeks and things could look so much better.
Don't know where all this Gbamin is amazing came from, I've heard he was a [Poor language removed] player for a [Poor language removed] team from a German lad I work with offshore

Status
Not open for further replies.