• Djibril Sidibe

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • Oumar Niasse

Votes: 8 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think today has been a success. Carlo continues to discover his best line up and he is giving everyone a chance. What players show in training is hardly ever shown in the match so until they've all been tried we've no right to moan. Today's team was on paper only marginally above pathetic but we got a draw, hard fought yes but they did fight in a way that Marco never knew they could. We have a manager, the Wise one, who does know what he's doing at last. Cheer up lads we do have a very bright future but in recent times a murky past.

A view that doesn't take in to consideration that we were away from home, in the relegation zone only last month, have taken 15 points from our last 8 league matches and have Richarlison, Sigurdsson, Iwobi, Gomes and Gbamin all injured.

And the anger was there from the first minute.

This has been an issue for years as well. We have so many toxic fans.

Too many false dawns have played their part mate, just when you think things are looking up we're slapped right back down again.

His kicking is atrocious and he nearly cost us the game in one moment. He's not carp but very average

I was doing exams today, so tbh when I came out about 4.40, I was happy enough with an away goal and an away point. It is not earth shattering, but the ship has been calmed somewhat with lots of credit from me to Dunc.

Let's see what the rest of the games bring, but really it is dreadfully underwhelming yet again to be an Evertonian.

Status
Not open for further replies.