2019/20 Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame really that he doesn't want to just take a wage cut and go play. I think that tells you all you need to know about someone's character. When he retires will he count his money or look back and think he wasted a quarter of his career not playing.

Still don't mind him coming off the bench, he's a nightmare against a 70/80 min ran defence. Hopefully he can bag a few goals from the bench between now and the end of the season and prompt a buyer.

Still don't mind him coming off the bench, he's a nightmare against a 70/80 min ran defence. Hopefully he can bag a few goals from the bench between now and the end of the season and prompt a buyer.

His contract is up at the end of the season.

Best way to sell him as he is in the shop window. By not playing him says he's not worth buying.

And the best way to unsettle a team is to play a player who isn't good enough to be on the field. Imagine the chat with DCL, I know you are worth your place in the side but I am not playing you because I want to sell Niasse. As soon as we sell him you can have your place back. If that is the reasoning can we expect to see Martinez in the shop window shortly. How many league points would we be willing to sacrifice in order to sell a few players.

And the best way to unsettle a team is to play a player who isn't good enough to be on the field. Imagine the chat with DCL, I know you are worth your place in the side but I am not playing you because I want to sell Niasse. As soon as we sell him you can have your place back. If that is the reasoning can we expect to see Martinez in the shop window shortly. How many league points would we be willing to sacrifice in order to sell a few players.

That's your opinion. But there's plenty of professionals who believe he's good enough.

It's not like he'll supplant DCL until a buyer comes calling. I doubt he'll get a start but I'd be glad to see him get a couple of late-in-the-game chances to come on, baffle the opposing defenders, and possibly get one in while everyone on the other side is scratching their heads wondering what game he's playing.

That's your opinion. But there's plenty of professionals who believe he's good enough.

It is my opinion, it appears to have been the opinion of our manages since he started beaten his wife, as far as we know, and probably the manager who sold him. Also the opinion of the managers of the clubs he was on loan at as they didn't buy him. It appears to be the opinion of all the Premier League teams who won't buy him now. But in deference to your name I won't I dispute what you say "plenty of professionals believe he is good enough" because I don't personally know plenty of professionals.

It is my opinion, it appears to have been the opinion of our manages since he started beaten his wife, as far as we know, and probably the manager who sold him. Also the opinion of the managers of the clubs he was on loan at as they didn't buy him. It appears to be the opinion of all the Premier League teams who won't buy him now. But in deference to your name I won't I dispute what you say "plenty of professionals believe he is good enough" because I don't personally know plenty of professionals.

Neil Warnock rated him. He was manager of Cardiff City.

Status
Not open for further replies.