• Djibril Sidibe

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • Oumar Niasse

Votes: 8 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So only: Richarlison, Mina, Gbamin, Iwobi, Sigurdsson and Gomes out injured, but the narrative will be all about West Ham’s injuries.

We don’t win without Richarlison. Can see this being a draw now. It’s a blessing in disguise though, he needs a rest.

So only: Richarlison, Mina, Gbamin, Iwobi, Sigurdsson and Gomes out injured, but the narrative will be all about West Ham’s injuries.

giphy.gif

We don’t win without Richarlison. Can see this being a draw though. It’s a blessing in disguise though, he needs a rest.
the whole team will be getting loads the next few months-well at Everton anyway,10 days after tuesday,then play 2 games then another 2 weeks break after Palace game

I've a feeling that, despite Rich being injured, I still don't think Kean will start..

It'll be DCL up top on his own, Bernard left Walcott right, with any combination of Davies/Delph/Schneiderlin in just behind whether we like it or not.

Richarlison being out is a big, big miss. We lose so much threat without him, effectively half our goal threat.

That said, Moise Kean has had good appearances sans Silva, he has to be due a goal soon.

I'd think about Sidibe for Walcott in that side. If we want to play with 2 strikers we need to be getting crosses in the box and with no Sigurdsson the through balls for Walcott to run onto will dry up. Delph and Davies are all running but seldom slice open a defence. He has no choice but to have Oumar on the bench in case either DCL or Kean get injured. Bernard and/or Delph wont last the 90 so expect to see Schniederman at some point I suppose.

With Newcastle on Tuesday, we'll rest one of Coleman and Sidibe. Just reckon it'll be Coleman who gets the nod tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.