2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
This.

Not getting involved in the “whataboutery” either.

Carragher being a bell and gobbing on someone doesn’t make Kean’s offence any more or less offensive or wrong.

Parking misdemeanours and failure to indicate are not comparable to reckless driving / without due care.

It’s stupid, he’ll be pulled up on it, he’ll get yet another fine from the club and the police will probably fine him and stick some points on his license too. Step it up, Moise.
He took it down so my guess is he got a call to say get it off Instagram.

Correct I haven't. But why should anyone?

Fortunately no accidents have happened and he can hopefully learn from his mistakes. People lose friends and family all the time because of idiotic behaviour on the roads like this it really isn't clever or defendable.
Having been on the wrong end of two serious accidents I would agree we need to be careful. Expecting a young lad to be the exemplar of perfection, in fact equal to your perfect self is a big ask.

"Everton have completed the signing of Moise Kean from Juventus for an initial €32m (£29m). The Italy forward could end up costing €40m (£37m) with add-ons."

Could it be possible Everton are intentionally limiting Kean's minutes until the end of this season to avoid some potential add-ons?

"Everton have completed the signing of Moise Kean from Juventus for an initial €32m (£29m). The Italy forward could end up costing €40m (£37m) with add-ons."

Could it be possible Everton are intentionally limiting Kean's minutes until the end of this season to avoid some potential add-ons?

...I think Everton are intentionally limiting Kean’s minutes because he’s not been very effective.

...I think Everton are intentionally limiting Kean’s minutes because he’s not been very effective.

General consensus at the time was we got a good deal, if Juventus wanted to try and guarantee add-ons coming in they might have insisted on some clause that would be fulfilled by the end of his first season IMO, rather hypothetical international caps or CL qualification that might not happen soon.

General consensus at the time was we got a good deal, if Juventus wanted to try and guarantee add-ons coming in they might have insisted on some clause that would be fulfilled by the end of his first season IMO, rather hypothetical international caps or CL qualification that might not happen soon.

...I’m sure add-ons will be most welcome to Everton if they reflect Kean has been terrific for us.

...I’m sure add-ons will be most welcome to Everton if they reflect Kean has been terrific for us.

Ironically Kean has made 3 starts in the PL and we won 2/3 of those matches, and 2 other starts in the LC and we won both of those too. 0 goals in 5 starts is not so bad considering he hasn't been given a chance. A lot of people found it strange from the start that he was not being played so I did wonder if finances were a background issue.

Ironically Kean has made 3 starts in the PL and we won 2/3 of those matches, and 2 other starts in the LC and we won both of those too. 0 goals in 5 starts is not so bad considering he hasn't been given a chance. A lot of people found it strange from the start that he was not being played so I did wonder if finances were a background issue.
Cant really fault Kean, getting 10 15 minutes at the end of games we played bad in is hardly fair.
The talent is there, fully expect to see more of what we have seen from him until the end of the season, and next season he will make his mark.
Carlo knows him from italy, he knows he is a good player, I'm sure he knows how to work him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.