January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
....more than half-way through the window, here’s the Toffee transfer rumours for Thursday 16th January;

- Le10 Sport report AC Milan are interested in signing Djibril Sidebe. The 27 year old is on loan at Everton from Monaco and the Toffees have a £14m buy-out option. It’s said the Frenchman’s representatives met with the Italian giants last month.

- Everton are one of 3 Premier League clubs considering a move for midfielder, Nabil Bentaleb. Foot Mercato say the former Spurs midfielder has fallen out of favour at Schalke and has no future in Gelsenkirchen.

- Gazetto Dello Sport suggest Carlo Ancelotti wants Hellas Verona centre-back Marash Kambulla, despite the 19 year old Albanian agreeing a ‘deal in principle’ to join Inter Milan for €12m in the summer.

- Everton, Spurs and Arsenal are also rumoured to be keen on 28 year old Getafe centre-back, Djene. The Togo international is available for £22m.

- According to Gazetta Dello Sport, Roma are only prepared to sell winger Cenzig Under in the summer, despite interest in the 22 year this month from Everton and Spurs.

- Despite links to Everton, FC Inter News report Inter Milan have so far received no offers for South American midfielder Matias Vecino who is available for €20m.

- The Mail continues to suggest Jonjoe Kenny could be on his way out of Goodison on a permanent deal this month. The 22 year old is impressing on loan as an ever-present for Schalke. Brands is also looking for deals to off-load Oumar Niasse and Cuco Martina.

Last edited:

....more than half-way through the window, here’s the Toffee transfer rumours for Thursday 16th January;

- Le10 Sport report AC Milan are interested in signing Djibril Sidebe. The 27 year old is on loan at Everton from Monaco and the Toffees have a £14m buy-out option. It’s said the Frenchman’s representatives met with the Italian giants last month.

- Everton are one of 3 Premier League clubs considering a move for midfielder, Nabil Bentaleb. Foot Mercato say the former Spurs midfielder has fallen out of favour at Schalke and has no future in Gelsenkirchen.

- Gazetto Dello Sport suggest Carlo Ancelotti wants Hellas Verona centre-back Marash Kambulla, despite the 19 year old Albanian agreeing a ‘deal in principle’ to join Inter Milan for €12m in the summer.

- Everton, Spurs and Arsenal are also rumoured to be keen on 28 year old Getafe centre-back, Djene. The Togo international is available for £22m.

- According to Gazetta Dello Sport, Roma are only prepared to sell winger Cenzig Under in the summer, despite interest in the 22 year this month from Everton and Spurs.

- Despite links to Everton, FC Inter News report Inter Milan have so far received no offers for South American midfielder Matias Vecino who is available for €20m.

- The Mail continues to suggest Jonjoe Kenny could be on his way out of Goodison on a permanent deal this month. The 22 year old is impressing on loan as an ever-present for Schalke. Brands is also looking for deals to off-load Oumar Niasse and Cuco Martina.
Buy one get one free is a favourite round my way

Cenzig Under is a much better fit than Everton Soares for the right midfield hole that Carlo wants to fill. I really hope we can get him. Someone said he has fallen out with the Roma coach too.

Cenzig Under is a much better fit than Everton Soares for the right midfield hole that Carlo wants to fill. I really hope we can get him. Someone said he has fallen out with the Roma coach too.

It would be a great signing...

If we want an injury prone above average player.

You’d happily take a risk on a player you’ve never watched? Interesting.
I’ve seen his goals scoring record and watch the the highlights of them Championship every weekend, I’m not a Hull fan, I don’t concentrate too hard nailing down the exact side of the pitch he plays on and I’m really sorry I didn’t pay close enough attention to what foot he uses
Weird comment

Unfortunately for Lyon 2 of their players did the same thing in the same match (Reine-Adelaide being the other) so doubt they’ll be selling any attackers this window. Unless someone goes in with a crazy bid for Dembele which won’t be us

That Aouar will be on the move in the summer but I suspect he will have #options.

Status
Not open for further replies.