Hummel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if because Hummel are so bad, like Lonsdale and Diadora levels of bad, that they’re going to pay us a fee greater than market value because they want to get a Top 8 Premier League club on their list of clients?

It certainly seems plausible given our latest clever ways of getting around FFP.

What makes you think Diadora are bad? Their football boots and trainers are better quallity than Nikes.. The ones I've owned or looked at over the last few years are anyway.

(not so relevant to now, but In the 80s if you had Diadora on my estate you were the business)

I wonder if because Hummel are so bad, like Lonsdale and Diadora levels of bad, that they’re going to pay us a fee greater than market value because they want to get a Top 8 Premier League club on their list of clients?

It certainly seems plausible given our latest clever ways of getting around FFP.

What makes you think Diadora are bad? Their football boots and trainers are better quallity than Nikes.. The ones I've owned or looked at over the last few years are anyway.

(not so relevant to now, but In the 80s if you had Diadora on my estate you were the business)
Top 8?

Status
Not open for further replies.