AGM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say Sasha Ryazantsev is a shoe-in for any bad guy role where he plays the "weakly looking but entirely psychopathic guy who will gladly dig out your eyeball and eat it in fron of you just to prove that he is not to be messed with" person
Looks like he has been over doing the workouts in his cell at the Hague War Crime commission.

So seems like, in reality, we're massively skint and massive amounts of debt that's being propped up only by Moshiri's loans and ability to do strange deals with USM (seriously, who names a training ground and training kits?).

Nope mate we are near enough debt free.

Losses does not equal debt.
For the period to June 2019, thanks to Moshiri pumping in another £50 million.
And the loss-making still needs to be addressed as we added players and wages last summer go into next years accounts.

So seems like, in reality, we're massively skint and massive amounts of debt that's being propped up only by Moshiri's loans and ability to do strange deals with USM (seriously, who names a training ground and training kits?).

So 2 billionaire owners who can generate funds at the drop of a hat and we’re massively skint ? Seriously

For the period to June 2019, thanks to Moshiri pumping in another £50 million.
And the loss-making still needs to be addressed as we added players and wages last summer go into next years accounts.

Was that debt there prior to Moshiri mate? I remember us being in debt under Kenwright but wasnt sure if Moshiri cleared it with this being new debt or not.

What a brilliant AGM it was for Carlos, let me explain.

While everyone was screaming we're rich, we're rich. Other clubs looked on and thought, yeah we're going to ask a lot more for our players when you come calling. Right now we have a world class manager who has been promised funds for new players and other clubs think we are skint.

Now I'm not saying we will suddenly be buying Messi, what I am saying is that there is more chance we will pay less for targeted players than if they considered us rich, which we actually are. I'm also not saying that the whole purpose of looking poor was to get players cheap, it's just one of the benefits of it appearing that way.

We have a very rich owner and a stupidly rich person that is on the same board of directors as our owner at USM. The future isn't as dim as a RS, it's positively bright. New stadium, world class manager and by then a team of world class players. Bring it on and strap yourself in.

What a brilliant AGM it was for Carlos, let me explain.

While everyone was screaming we're rich, we're rich. Other clubs looked on and thought, yeah we're going to ask a lot more for our players when you come calling. Right now we have a world class manager who has been promised funds for new players and other clubs think we are skint.

Now I'm not saying we will suddenly be buying Messi, what I am saying is that there is more chance we will pay less for targeted players than if they considered us rich, which we actually are. I'm also not saying that the whole purpose of looking poor was to get players cheap, it's just one of the benefits of it appearing that way.

We have a very rich owner and a stupidly rich person that is on the same board of directors as our owner at USM. The future isn't as dim as a RS, it's positively bright. New stadium, world class manager and by then a team of world class players. Bring it on and strap yourself in.
Everton-board-at-odds-over-next-manager-decision-as-Moshiri-Kenwright-and-Brands-clash-1215278.jpg
Denise-Barrett-Baxendale.jpg
0_Sasha.jpg

Do you think those chimps are clever enough to outwit other PL boardrooms?

Status
Not open for further replies.