Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha.
I will be honest, not that clued up on the finances of football, but very interesting reading on here and Twitter tonight. And it seems we finally have some clever, wealthy people running our club.

And you would hopefully think, there will be a lot of truth from the wolves poster. Who wouldn’t really have a reason to make something like that up.
a LOAD OF POPPYCOCK.
A lad on here reckons they are all carpetbaggers:coffee:

Working away with a couple of kopites, all I've had at breakfast this morning is jibes of shady dealings, flouting FFP, Ancelotti will walk in the summer if he doesn't get players etc etc. But they're not obsessed like lol .

Avoid breakfast with a Kopite at all costs, your just gonna have your day ruined before it's even started.

I think if the precedent is set it’s harder to roll back on. Finch farm funding was a precedent and set the funding model for the increase, if they allowed it then, it’s harder now to take issue with the 6 mill increase.

It will be the same with 30 mill, If it’s accepted, the precedent has been set like the training ground, while the window dressing points we have shared look strong mitigation.

I agree as with FF, it’s the first foot in the door with the powers that be, that then can be expanded on, while the boundaries in terms of market value have now been set.

Tonight is encouraging. We look a bit safer then I thought, but it’s left field stuff tonight, no one could have predicted.

It’s a win for Moshiri and Sasha, I wouldn’t ignore Sasha contribution to small fry sponsorship, it’s largely wiped out a non European revenue deficit that hugely impressive.

With the good vibes though, it’s also important to be fair. Moshiri/Usmanov have shown an amazing finial commitment to writing of our losses.

I will say, though his intentions are incredible, his/their decision making has been rank. He/we should never have been in a position that he/theyhad to fund 350 mill of losses and be looking over our shoulders at the championship year three into the project. Some of the decision making on DOFs, corportae governance and managers has been terrible. It’s fool and money stuff.

So while I’d commend him/them on getting us out of a hole, it’s important to recognize that bad decision making dug the hole in the first place. It might all work out in the end but getting there hasn’t and may not still be a path without adversity and clangers.
in Moshiris defence,he wanted brands from day 1 and wanted Ancelotti after koeman who had a good first year.
Walsh had a good rep before he joined but it went pear shaped.
Hopefully with Brands and Ancelotti here things will improve

Working away with a couple of kopites, all I've had at breakfast this morning is jibes of shady dealings, flouting FFP, Ancelotti will walk in the summer if he doesn't get players etc etc. But they're not obsessed like lol .
I think it is the shady, underhand bit I like best. I don't want this to be squeaky clean..
I want everybody to know we deal in dirty tactics and dirty money it will make their bleating all the sweeter when we rule the football world

The Kopites are cacking there pants at thought of us knowing us of their perch.
I’m sure they’re terrified, sitting 14pts clear at the top of the league with a game in hand.

We’ve got more reason to be positive about the “back end” of our club than we have for a long long time, but let’s wait until it at least starts to manifest on the pitch as us being anything other than average, before we start with that sort of stuff, eh?

It’s not like premature celebration/gloating EVER went badly for us in the past eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.