AGM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't you see the caveats. Stadium sponsorship a way he could get involved. A £30m option. What do those two things have in common, they make headlines but mean nothing.

We are in a situation in which we are trying to convince the financial markets that the Bramley Moore Dock is a good investment. Getting investment for something that hasn't been built is all about the financial institutions having confidence in your ability to repay the money.

What better way to foster confidence than to get your rich mate to insinuate that he will effectively underwrite the development, without actually committing any funds.

If someone is so certain that Usmanov is bankrolling us could they please explain why he hasn't done it formally, given that he was more than willing to do that at Arsenal ?

So you just reckon Everton have lied to everyone, the fans and the media and it is all a big con invented by Moshiri ? Is it ? Okay mate that's fine.

So you just reckon Everton have lied to everyone, the fans and the media and it is all a big con invented by Moshiri ? Is it ? Okay mate that's fine.

It is quite simple.

We knew when we were likely to be get planning permission. Planning permission means we can include £30m of Stadium costs in our FFP calculation.

Planning permission stalled so we pushed back our accounts from June to July giving us a months worth of breathing space. Planning permission stalled meaning we couldn't include Stadium costs in FFP calculations. So USM stumped up a £30m option.

It is quite simple.

We knew when we were likely to be get planning permission. Planning permission means we can include £30m of Stadium costs in our FFP calculation.

Planning permission stalled so we pushed back our accounts from June to July giving us a months worth of breathing space. Planning permission stalled meaning we couldn't include Stadium costs in FFP calculations. So USM stumped up a £30m option.

We stalled the accounts to june in line with our players contracts expiring.

“I am thinking about my investment into this club,” he said. “There are many ways [to invest]. It is not obligatory for me to participate myself. I could sponsor them. I could be a shareholder.”

keep it coming Alisher

Status
Not open for further replies.